PDA

View Full Version : anyone live near the pottery barn outlet in MI and want to help me out????

KarenNYC
07-08-2005, 06:27 PM
I found the print I wanted to get for Ryan's big boy room and they have four there but they won't ship it to me...... does anyone live near there and want to do me the world's BIGGEST favor? I could call the store and charge the print on my credit card and then send whomever a check in advance to ship the darn thing to me plus I'd be eternally greatful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mommy_Again
07-08-2005, 09:33 PM
shoot, I was just in Michigan! What city is the outlet in?

I'll bump this up for you though.

Mommy_Again
07-08-2005, 09:33 PM
double post

billysmommy
07-08-2005, 09:37 PM
Karen,
I'm not anywhere near Michigan (I'm in MA) but we have a pottery barn outlet about 15 minutes from us. It's in Wrentham, MA. If you want to call them and find out if they have it, I would be more than willing to drive down and get it for you.

The store is called the Williams-Sonoma Marketplace and their number is (508) 384-1790. It is my favorite store, they carry pottery barn, williams-sonoma and another store.

Let me know if I can help :)

KarenNYC
07-09-2005, 06:40 AM
Thanks - I'll give them a call this AM to see if they have the print! You guys are the BEST!!!!!

amp
07-09-2005, 08:12 AM
Where is the PBO in MI?

bonbon98
07-09-2005, 08:44 AM
The PBO is up at Birch Run - I think it opened late last year/early this year.

Bonny
Mom to E&E 5/7/02

KarenNYC
07-09-2005, 10:05 AM
I called and they don't have it - they said they rarely get PBK stuff - bummer.......

billysmommy
07-09-2005, 10:30 AM
That's too bad :(
I was hoping to use this as my excuse to get down there today with DH.

Would they ship it to another outlet for you?

KarenNYC
07-09-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm gonna say they won't ship it to another outlet if they won't ship it to my house. Just seems so stupid as they said the print has been there for a while.... grrrr.......

June Mommy
07-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Hi, again, not in MI, but I'm about an hour away from a PB Outlet in Gaffney, SC. I've been looking for an excuse to go, so if you give them a call and find out they have it, I'd be glad to get it and ship it for you. Their number is: 864-206-0117. Good luck, I've had many a frustration with them when there are things I have been wanting. They won't do a hold over the phone or ship items, unless they've changed their policy. Have you checked ebay? I usually don't like to get PB things from there b/c I know it is being sold by people who have bought it up from an outlet and I could get it cheaper there if I could only find it! (Just my little quirck.) I've been wanting a PBK anywhere chair for DS and called the outlet several times, and they never have any, but I see tons on ebay from a seller that must be using that outlet as their source. I believe there are also PB outlets in GA, TN, TX, and OH.

KrisM
07-09-2005, 01:27 PM
I'm a little more than an hour or so from the store. I could get up there on Thursday, probably. Is it a big print? Is it going to be hard to box up to ship? If someone else is closer, I'll gladly let them do it, but if noone else offer's let me know!

amp
07-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Thanks. Not where I was hoping for.

KarenNYC
07-10-2005, 06:45 AM
>I'm a little more than an hour or so from the store. I could
>get up there on Thursday, probably. Is it a big print? Is it
>going to be hard to box up to ship? If someone else is
>closer, I'll gladly let them do it, but if noone else offer's
>let me know!

So far no one else is near to the outlet - it is a rather large print but I cna ask Pottery barn if they have a box for it as well and I'll let you know this AM once they open. thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!

KarenNYC
07-10-2005, 06:46 AM
>Hi, again, not in MI, but I'm about an hour away from a PB
>Outlet in Gaffney, SC. I've been looking for an excuse to go,
>so if you give them a call and find out they have it, I'd be
>glad to get it and ship it for you. Their number is:
>864-206-0117. Good luck, I've had many a frustration with
>them when there are things I have been wanting. They won't do
>a hold over the phone or ship items, unless they've changed
>their policy. Have you checked ebay? I usually don't like to
>get PB things from there b/c I know it is being sold by people
>who have bought it up from an outlet and I could get it
>cheaper there if I could only find it! (Just my little
>quirck.) I've been wanting a PBK anywhere chair for DS and
>called the outlet several times, and they never have any, but
>I see tons on ebay from a seller that must be using that
>outlet as their source. I believe there are also PB outlets
>in GA, TN, TX, and OH.
>

June Mommy -

thank - I'll call them this am when they open to see if they have the print and I'll post!

KarenNYC
07-10-2005, 03:14 PM
bummer- the outlet in SC did not have the print.

Thanks anyway!

kalebsmama
07-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Not in MI either, but going by the OH location on Thursday. If you can't work anything else out and they have it in OH, I'd be happy to stop. Any excuse to go in there!!!

tiapam
07-10-2005, 11:54 PM
This sounds kind of crazy, but could you contact an Ebayer who lives near the outlet and convince them to go get it and put it up as a buy it now? Maybe one of the trading assistants? Just a thought.

-Pam

Charlotte born October 2004

KarenNYC
07-11-2005, 07:51 AM
>This sounds kind of crazy, but could you contact an Ebayer
>who lives near the outlet and convince them to go get it and
>put it up as a buy it now? Maybe one of the trading
>assistants? Just a thought.
>
>-Pam
>
>Charlotte born October 2004

I probably could but they would mark the print up A LOT so I was hoping to try this avenue first! Thanks for the idea tho.

KarenNYC
07-11-2005, 07:52 AM
>I'm a little more than an hour or so from the store. I could
>get up there on Thursday, probably. Is it a big print? Is it
>going to be hard to box up to ship? If someone else is
>closer, I'll gladly let them do it, but if noone else offer's
>let me know!

Kris,

when I called yesterday they were busy and did not have time to check for me so I'll call them again today to ask about Thursday - thanks again!

K

KarenNYC
07-11-2005, 01:43 PM
I finally found someone at the Pottery Barn Outlet who was willing to charge and send me the print for Ryan's big boy room. Thank you all SOOO much for offering to help me out - let me know if I can ever help ou guys back!

thanks again!

KarenNYC
07-11-2005, 01:44 PM
I finally found someone at the Pottery Barn Outlet who was willing to charge and send me the print for Ryan's big boy room. Thank you all SOOO much for offering to help me out - let me know if I can ever help ou guys back!

thanks again!