PDA

View Full Version : OT Where to find other Forums and boards?

dylansnan
07-13-2005, 07:16 AM
Hi Ladies! I realize this is very OT but, I hope you all can help me. I am a fairly frequent reader (but infrequent poster)and have realized a lot of you are very computer/internet savvy. I am looking for other sources for discussion boards and forums, but have had no luck in my searches. What I am specifically looking for is discussions on European travel, Americans living in Europe... things like that :)

I've tried a general search, which was not helpful, and have also looked on yahoo groups. I really just don't know where to start.
Thanks for any help. Please feel free to email me off board.

cmdunn1972
07-13-2005, 11:53 AM
I assume you're talking about the expat lifestyle? Maybe try someting like Euroexpats.com?

TonFirst
07-13-2005, 11:56 AM
My parents are expats and they love expatica.com - it has a ton of information.

dylansnan
07-13-2005, 05:05 PM
Thanks, that seems to have some good info, although the forums I looked at don't seem to be very active- but it's a good start ;-)

I am in the US now, but am considering a move to Europe next spring. Possibly to Amsterdam or London. I was hoping to find a community similar to this one, but not about parenting issues, obviously, about living and working as an American in these cities.

Thanks Again!