PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used BabyPlus?

scout123
07-18-2005, 08:11 PM
I'm 7 months pregnant and have been using the BabyPlus prenatal education system for the past 2 months. This is our first, so I was wondering if any of you have felt that it helped your DC or not.
Thanks,
Angie

trumansmom
07-18-2005, 08:21 PM
A good friend of mine used it with her daughter who the same age as my son. I have no idea how much can be attributed to her freakishly smart father, and how much can be attributed to Baby Plus, but I do know her daughter just went through Preschool testing and is WAAAAAAY off the charts. They aren't really sure what to do with her. I think they are going to have her start preschool and get some extra tutoring to keep her challenged.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

khakismom
07-18-2005, 09:43 PM
I have actually used it for both my girls, and am using it still now with this baby. Again, I don't know if anything has to do with the BP system, but my girls are both amazing sleepers and have been ever since they were born. Very mellow personalities, even as babies. Self-soothers too. And even though I am *very* biased, they are both smart as whips. ;)

Feel free to email me or PM me if you have any more questions.

tny915
07-19-2005, 12:14 AM
Yes, we did use BabyPlus, but I don't know if I see the benefits, and I'm not sure I'll use it for our next child. DD does focus very well on things like reading and drawing and she's become quite chatty, but that to me is just personality and age. Since birth, she's always been slow to warm up and cautious about new things, not what I'd call an easy baby.

leanng
07-19-2005, 02:21 PM
I used the BabyPlus with my now 2 1/2 year old son. He us extremely advanced but DEFINITELY not mellow or a good sleeper. :) He lies in bed for hours at night babbling/singing as if his brain won't shut off. My mother blames the BabyPlus. :) I think it's personality and would use the system again.

LeAnn
Mom to Alex 11/12/02