PDA

View Full Version : Poll for Big Brother 6 watchers: What group do you consider the "good guys" and what group the "bad guys"?

peasprout
08-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Last night as I was watching BB6, Ivette made a comment about how the "good guys" always lose and she wants to beat the "bad guys" for once. She threw me for a loop because this entire time I've been thinking of her group as the bad guys. They were so cocky and made such a huge deal over Michael sexually harrassing the other women when Howie walks around talking about "boobies" all day! And I just can't stand Ivette. I used to like her but she is so dependent on Cappy, it's almost scary. She talks about him non stop and even cries for him. Maggie doesn't even get that emotional! I was so happy that Kaysar shook things up in the house. But now it looks like he'll be gone. :( So now I'm curious as to what America (as represented by the BBB!) thinks. Who are the "good guys" and who are the "bad guys" in the house?

annex
08-03-2005, 03:19 PM
I admit I even follow the summaries of the live feeds for BB6 - and from that, it is crystal clear that Ivette is a horrible, racist person, and her "friendship" team rarely stops her from making said racist comments (mostly directed at Kaysar.) I find it so disheartening that CBS portrays her as a nice person, and her team as the good guys. Janelle has made a few, more snobby, racist comments, but it pales in comparison to Ivette comparing Kaysar to suicide bombers, camel jockeys, Osama, etc.

Luckily, even if Kaysar gets voted out, it sounds like the next America's Choice call-in vote will be for voting someone back into the house. Hopefully Kaysar gets voted back in, I am not sure I want to keep watching without him in the game.

Anne

amp
08-03-2005, 03:20 PM
I have missed a bunch of episodes, but catch one or two during the week. I just can't stand that Ivette. She rubs me the wrong way!

thomma
08-03-2005, 03:26 PM
I prefer Kaysar's group. The other group bugs me. Although I have a hard time thinking of James as a "good guy".

Kim

bluej
08-03-2005, 03:36 PM
I know! I was like WTH? She thinks she and her friends are the GOOD GUYS??!!!! I was so glad to see Cappy gone. I thought he was an ass. And Ivette crying nonstop over him is very disturbing.

lukkykatt
08-03-2005, 03:58 PM
ITA, and was equally as disturbed at Ivette's little crying in the bathroom scene. I am a dork and am really sad that either Janelle or Kaysar are going to go this week - wah!

Hippoharbor
08-03-2005, 05:07 PM
I say this only b/c I don NOT like Ivette. SHe had only known Eric/Cappy for ~two wks and acts so weird about his departure. I have mixed feelings about James, though.

Mikesa3
08-03-2005, 08:39 PM
Yes,what's up with the crying so much over someone you've known for 2 weeks.It's not like he died. I heard a rumor that there's more housequests that knew each other before. It make me wonder about her and Eric....I'm so sorry to see Kaysar or Janelle go.:-(
Nancy-Mom to 6 great kids