PDA

View Full Version : Neve, I just read about Macie Ann.

sbjf
08-07-2005, 07:47 PM
You had posted a link to her website a while back and I had been following her fight against cancer. I just checked the journal and saw the heartbreaking news of her passing. I'm am shocked and just plain sick over this. So, so sad and unfair. I'm so very sorry for your friend's loss.

MelissaTC
08-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Oh wow. I didn't hear the news. That is so sad. I remember seeing Sharon pregnant with Macie, reading the news. :(

NEVE and TRISTAN
08-07-2005, 09:59 PM
Thank you for posting...for I sadly didn't know that Macie passed away and am just in total shock, I knew she was not doing well but did not know of her passing...we were out on the coast today and now it is obviously way to late to call Sharon and will do so tomorrow.

I see on the website that Macie's funeral is Tuesday and Steve had requested off this day so I could go to court for a speeding ticket but obviously will not be going to court and will be going to her funeral.

I will let them know of our wonderful community and how you have followed her story...I feel so badly for not knowing. I have been "on call" to watch her son if their nanny could not do so and just feel so sad for them.

Anyway thank you for sharing !!!
Sharon is one of the strongest gals I have ever met...
What a heart ache to a beautful, wonderful and dynamic family.

I'll update folks since I know several here know of her.

Neve
Reichen (6), Karsh (3), Tristan (2) and baby girl Bronwyn born March 10th!!!!