PDA

View Full Version : SCAM ALERT!

mommy_someday
08-10-2005, 06:46 PM
A woman called me this morning from "First National Government Grant Benefits" and told me that DH and I would be receiving a government grant in the amount of $12,500. There was a whole speel about a processing fee of $29.95, an optional health plan that came with $500 in emergency cash and optional long distance service. The woman had a foreign accent and was very difficult to understand. She wanted my bank account number and routing information so they could wire-transfer the funds into my account. Normally, I would've seen through this in a heartbeat, but my DH has been trying to get small business grants for a few months now for our new business. So I wasn't sure....

This website completely debunks this company and has several stories from people who were scammed by them. Please don't let it happen to you! I would hate for them to prey on any of my BBB mama friends and succeed!!!

http://www.ripoffreport.com/results.asp?q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&q5=First+National+Government+Grant+Benefits&submit=Search