PDA

View Full Version : OT: Need HELP Finding Valves

saschalicks
08-22-2005, 02:14 PM
I know this should go in the feeding forum but you ladies are always so helpful and I'm really frustrated right now. We have the 9 oz. insulated Playtex sippys for DS. One of the valves got in the garbage disposal and is too yucky to use. I have spent the last hour looking for replacement valves and can't find them (on-line). Let me tell you that I totally remember seeing them when I was buying the cups, and when I go back to websites I *thought* had them they aren't there. I even checked e-bay. Please help me find them. TIA for helping a crazy pregnant mom!

LD92599
08-22-2005, 02:24 PM
ETA:

Where can I find replacement valves and/or straws for my Playtex® cups?
Replacement Valves for all Playtex® Spill-Proof Cups are available at large supermarkets, drug stores, Wal*Mart®, Target®, Kmart® and Toys/Babies R Us® stores. If you are unable to locate them, we suggest you do one of the following:
1. Make your request known to the store manager. He/she may be able to order the product for you. Knowing consumer demand is an effective way of getting Playtex® items stocked.
2. Order the product from www.TeeBop.com or by calling them at 1-800-667-4860. They accept orders by credit card, personal check or money order and will ship stocked items within 24 hours.

Personally i found it cheaper in the long run to just buy a new cup (I was looking for straws).
Laura
mom to William

LKibala at optonline dot net

http://lilypie.com/pic/050530/616a731.jpg[/img][img]http://lilypie.com/baby3/030305/1/2/0/-5/.png

saschalicks
08-22-2005, 02:28 PM
I found them on drugstore.com. With e-bates and other things I need I'll get free shipping and 6% back. Thank you for being patient with a crazy lady. Laura, super thanks to you for the info. I had been to Target and didn't see them there. DH does the supermarketing so I didn't think of telling him to look there. I will definitely do that for the future.