PDA

View Full Version : I need some gift ideas for Dh...sort of like a "coach" gift...

Melanie
08-29-2005, 07:55 PM
When Ds was born I bought him a ring with a special stone he'd been wanting. Of course, I was gainfully employed back then, but in any case I'm stumped right now. I would like it to be meaningful and thoughtful to the occasion, but if I can't come up with something like that, I know he wants a new desk chair (lol - we're so sentimental).

Any ideas?

Thank You!

babystuffbuff
08-29-2005, 08:09 PM
deleted....just figured out that you meant a labor coach, not a sports coach. :P

Melanie
08-29-2005, 08:32 PM
LMAO...yes, to clarify for being my 'labor coach,' for being a new daddy, for being great hubby, yadda yadda sap sap sap.

He calls mine the "push gift."

muskiesusan
08-29-2005, 08:36 PM
No ideas, but I can't believe how close you are to your due date! Good Luck!

Susan
Mom to Nick 10/01
& Alex 04/04

babystuffbuff
08-29-2005, 08:38 PM
My DH is a (sports) coach, so that is where my mind went automatically. :) Incidentally, I have trouble finding gifts for him, too.....

Sarah

NancyJ_redo
08-29-2005, 11:33 PM
I was thinking the same thing...I can't believe how close you are to your due date Melanie. It seemed to arrive really quickly, for me at least ;-)

I've not been on the boards much lately so I may have missed an update, but do you have any idea when the babe will arrive? Or are you in wait and see mode? Either way, wishing you the best of luck for an easy delivery.

Melanie
08-29-2005, 11:57 PM
>I've not been on the boards much lately so I may have missed
>an update, but do you have any idea when the babe will arrive?
> Or are you in wait and see mode? Either way, wishing you the
>best of luck for an easy delivery.

Thank you.

I don't know any more than the ticker says, I wish I did!

bostonsmama
08-30-2005, 12:10 AM
How about a goofy tee shirt that says "Catcher" or something delivery cute-ish like that?

This is kind of cute from www.preggersnproud.com:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/29120.jpg

Larissa

who is still trying to give birth so she can have more to say