PDA

View Full Version : CHICAGO BROWNIE FAIRY ROCKS!

kath68
08-31-2005, 07:04 PM
How did you know that frogs are the in thing in this house (the nursery is totally decked out in frogs)? The bib will most certainly be used A LOT. And now that DS's dairy issue seems to be resolved, the B&J's gift certificate will be put to use immediately (diet be darned). And I finally got it figured out how to print my digital photos, so frames are on my "must have" list.

DH was working from home today, so he was the one who got the package. The postal worker left it on our doorstep. He saw the return address and thought there was actual brownies inside. Concerned for their well-being in the terrible heat (yeah, right -- it wasn't because he was hungry), he opened it. So he called me at work to let me know I had a package. I was smiling ear to ear. I am relatively new to the board, so I wasn't expecting to receive this little package of instant joy.

It has been a tough couple of weeks with me working crazy hours (and this week there is no day care (the down side of home care). So a random act of kindness like this really is something, and touches me deeply.

Thank you so much Brownie Fairy!

kath68
09-01-2005, 11:13 AM
For those who are looking for a good bib, check out Mimithesardine.com. It is made from eco-friendly material, big enough, wipes clean easily, and has pocket in the front to catch wayward food. Plus there is enough velcro to get a good fit.

We used it this morning, and it was a raging success. We will get another one, for sure.

Thanks again, Brownie Fairy.

ribbit1019
09-01-2005, 11:19 AM
Wow! What an awesome brownie fairy!

Thanks for the bib recommendation, I will be checking it out!

Christy
Maddy born 06/09/04
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
Little Peanut due 03/02/06
http://bd.lilypie.com/K8fum4/.png

BrownieFairy
09-01-2005, 12:38 PM
So glad you like the package. I figured you would probably like the same things I would...so much so that I bought a bib for our house and I had to help myself to some Ben and Jerry's!

Hope your crazy hours don't last too long :)