PDA

View Full Version : Was Desperate Housewives on last night??

aliceinwonderland
10-03-2005, 10:58 AM
We were driving back from DC and missed it. Anyone mind posting a quickie summary?

Oh, and if you're feeling generous, Boston Legal too, please :) :)

DebbieJ
10-03-2005, 11:10 AM
You can go to Television Without Pity to read a recap.

I had scheduled our DVR to record, but then DH stopped it for some reason and the show was already 30 mins in before I realized it. Grr!!

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
Breastfed for 20 months and 6 days

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

JTsMom
10-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Boston Legal is on Tues now I think. Grey's Anatomy is on after DH.

lfp2n
10-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Sorry I can't help, I missed DH and BL too -but can I hijack your TV thread?
Why were there different detectives on Law and Order-CI last night, but the old ones were in the preview for next week- whats happening?

Lucy DD 3/03

aliceinwonderland
10-03-2005, 11:30 AM
Thanks, I did not miss my favorite whacky show after all then :) Something to look forward to for Tuesday.

Thanks for info :)

kedss
10-03-2005, 11:36 AM
They are switching off from week to week between D'nofrio and Chris Noth, D'nofrio had to be admitted for exhaustion last year, so they are giving him some time off this season. I always liked Chris Noth from the first Law and Order, so its all good:)

murpheyblue
10-03-2005, 12:32 PM
I can give you some of what I remember:

Susan is trying to figure out what she wants from Mike. He tried to kiss her and she pushed him away saying she wants to keep it casual. Susan also learned that her ex has been dating Edie for 6 months (her daughter knew and didn't tell her). He and Edie got together the night she said she wouldn't take him back. Susan accidentally ran over Edie in with her car. Not sure if they said how Edie was after that but I didn't get the impression is was too serious.

Susan complained to Betty about clanging sounds coming from her house. Woodard first denied the noise but then when it was audible as the two were talking she said it was her son doing a home improvement project but then her son walked up.

She went to a shrink and told him that her husband used to beat her and one day beat and killed her son. The dr. gave her a rx to helo her sleep which she ground up and put in the soup of her guy chained in the basement.

Bree is dealing with Rex's mom who is a blubbering mess. The pharmacist is working his way back into Bree's life and Rex's mom thinks he is her boyfriend. The claims guy for Rex's life insurer got Rex's "I forgive you" note from the hospital from the dr. and got a call from Rex's mom about Bree dating the pharmacist. He was taking photos of him and Bree.

Carlos is getting abuse from his cellmate who ordered him to have Gabrielle bring his gilfriend $7000 which Gabrielle reluctantly did. The gf didn't want the money because the boyfriend wanted her to use it to get a boob job. Since she didn't take the money, Carlos got beat up. Gabrielle used this to extort control of Carlos' checkbook.

Tom is adjusting to his role as a SAHD. He was letting the house get super messy which was driving Lynette crazy. She boughta rat and let it loose which caused Tom to kill it and go on a cleaning binge.

aliceinwonderland
10-03-2005, 12:45 PM
thanks so much!! Amazing how much happens in any one episode!!

marcywench
10-03-2005, 03:26 PM
LOVE Television Without Pity! Good thing it's there, cause I can't remember to watch or record The West Wing.

I'm watching season 1 of DH on DVD...recording this season. Just lying in bed, waiting for this baby to show up, watching TV. :)