PDA

View Full Version : Halloween party games for little kids?

mama2galpals
10-10-2005, 02:44 PM
hi i am class mom for dd's kindergarten class (so proud lol) and we need to come up with games for the halloween party. wonder if anyone has any they like?

thanks
rita

jamsmu
10-10-2005, 03:44 PM
I got an e-mail with these suggestions the other day. http://www.mommyandme.com/activities/viewActivity.php?featuredActivity=

mamaturk
10-10-2005, 08:47 PM
I helped my sister who was class mom last year and instead of doing bobbing for apples or something along those lines, we put string through mini donuts and hung them from a string going across the room.. the kids had to try and bite their donut off of their string quickest. Does that make sense???????

mamalou
10-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Got an email about a Halloween activity going on in my area which would include...

“Bowling for Bones,�
“Pin the Wart on the Witch,�
“Skeleton Toss,�
face painting, and
a coloring station

Hunting games are a big hit at that age too. Skeleton bones... find a skull, ribs, legs, feet, arms, etc. and put together... who knows.

HTH!

punk mama
10-10-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm hosting a halloween party for a few friends and their kids...some games I'm tentatively planning are:

mummy wrap: one person wraps another in toilet paper and then another person unwraps them without tearing the paper...the team who ends first wins.

boo boo ghost: just duck duck goose with different words.

pumpkin bowling: baby pumpkins knocking down 2-liter bottles.

I have no experience with any of them so I'm just throwing out some ideas. Have fun!

-Faith

cmonbaby
10-11-2005, 05:20 AM
Check out familyfun.com for party ideas... our family uses it all the time! I subscribe to the magazine which is awesome and I know my sister used to but she just uses the website now for class party ideas for her kiddos.

Have fun!