PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of dn and me at his birthday party

Aunt to sweet baby boy
10-11-2005, 05:34 PM
deleted

kedss
10-11-2005, 05:58 PM
wonderful pictures! :) I esp loooove the last one!

ErinMC
10-11-2005, 06:58 PM
What sweet pictures! Glad Avi had a great party :-)

Erin

Mom to Chase
Feb. 2004

MommytoDylan
10-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Beautiful boy and you are such a sweet auntie to him!!

Congratulations on the big day!

Meredith

billysmommy
10-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Beautiful pictures. It looks like he had such a fun time. I like the one of him enjoying his birthday cupcake and of course the one of him sleeping :)
Thanks for sharing them :)

darby24
10-11-2005, 10:40 PM
What a sweetheart! Happy belated Birthday Avi!

We perfect aunties have to stick together. We could become quite the force, I think. :P

thanks for sharing

brigmaman
10-11-2005, 10:58 PM
Avi is beautiful! It's so nice that you have such a close relationship with your nephew. I have a nephew who used to live with us (with his mother, my sister)when I lived at home,before I was married. It was so much fun to have a little one around. I really learned a lot from those years pre-children and we are still very close. :) Enjoy Avi! He's adorable!

Aunt to sweet baby boy
10-12-2005, 03:04 AM
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I just love avi soo much i dont know what to do sometimes. I joke with my sister that i am going to marry avi, he is just about 20 years too young, now i want to get married in the next few years and have a dd so that she can marry him....

Just want to share the cute thing he did today... sry if i am boring you all i just love to share the cute things that he does. I was laying on the floor with my head on a stuffed football and he was playing next to me, he then decided to climb on top of me ( i was laying on my back) to try to get the football out from under my head. He had his stomach and face over my head in this process, very cute but not very comfortable. The when he lets my head fall to the floor and he moves the football he does not even want to play with it, he goes back to his other toy! Avi took a few steps 2 weeks ago and today i was playing with him sitting a few steps away and he had 2 crackers in his hand and he took a few more steps towards me. I think the trick is to give him something to hold and then he thinks that he is holding your hand although he is truely walking on his own....

Ok well its 1 am so i am going to bed but enjoy the pictures. I will try to post some more soon now that i know how easy it is...

Ilana and her dn avi weighing in at 26 lbs at 1 year slowly breaking my back