PDA

View Full Version : Anybody going to Disneyland soon? I need a favor...

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
10-15-2005, 03:15 PM
DS #1 keeps talking about our trip to Disneyland (last June). He likes to look at the map (the one they give out when you go into the park), but ours is in tatters now.

If anyone is going soon, do you mind picking up some extra maps and sending them to me? I'm happy to pay for postage.

Thanks!

Java
10-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Are you talking about DL in Anaheim? We're going tomorrow so I can pick up a handful for you. Did you want CA Adventure too?

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
10-15-2005, 03:20 PM
Yes! Anaheim! Thank you! We do have the CA Advenuture ones...but they're not as well loved as the Disney park ones. I'll e-mail you with my address. Brandon will be thrilled.

Tondi G
10-15-2005, 04:34 PM
I'm glad she can pick them up for you! I was there on Thursday and would have gladly picked some up for you!!! If you need any in the future please feel free to email me..... we have annual passes and go all the time!

~Tondi
Mommy to Mason 7/8/01 and Aidan 5/4/05

ya know.... I bet you could laminate one or cover it with clear contact paper!!!

sdjeppa
10-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Sonya, you are going to DL tomorrow? I will be there too - taking part in MouseAdventure!!!

I will be one of the pair running around in pink shirts that say "Puzzled Piglets" LOL. I am doing it with my Mom - its our first time, and we are really excited!

Jenny, Mommy to Zachary 9-27-03