PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta mamas: activities & moms groups?

Mommy_Again
11-04-2005, 11:52 AM
A good friend from college just had a little girl and is looking for activities and moms groups. She lives in Buckhead- I checked the moms club web site and there is no group there. Anyone know of anything going on in the Buckhead/in-town area?

gour0
11-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Did you email them? I don't think the website list is complete. I know my chapter hasn't updated their site since april. There may be one closer to her than it looks.

alkagift
11-04-2005, 03:54 PM
I'll second the email request. I found a fabulous group in the Dunwoody area that isn't even on the website.

She should also start walking around her neighborhood in a stroller. Sounds so trite, but there is a fabulous group of women in my neighborhood that have playgroups and tons of fun stuff and I only met them by chance at the playground, since none of them live on my street. If she lives in the north Buckhead area, I'm sure there are tons of mommies there.

Allison

houseof3boys
11-05-2005, 07:46 PM
Well, she's not too far from me so she is more than welcome to join our Atlanta intownmoms group. We branched off from Moms Club since we wanted to choose what we used our money for (instead of going by moms club rules for what to do with dues and then having to do a financial report at the end of the year).

Send me an email with her name and I'll forward her the info from our Yahoo group. We have 2 moms that live in Buckhead, btw.

HTH!