PDA

View Full Version : Plus-Sized Swimsuits (with good booby support!)

kep
11-11-2005, 03:42 PM
Yes, I know that I'm a little off season with this, but Luke and I are doing swimming lessons! :) I am looking for something cute, but with good control (read: large breasts and mommy belly). I was trying to find something in a actual store, but am definately willing to look online. Thanks!

Kelli
Mommy to my beautiful little boy, Luke (April 2003)

"Before you were conceived I wanted you. Before you were born I loved you.
Before you were here an hour I would die for you. This is the miracle of life."
Maureen Hawkins

ctmom
11-11-2005, 03:49 PM
Landsend.com...they have a great selection all year round.

Enjoy the swim lessons!

MelissaTC
11-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Lands End or QVC. They sell a line called It Figures which helps with problem areas. I found the suit I bought to be much cuter irl and was definitely flattering. It didn't have as much gut sucking property as my LE suit but the LE suit does make me feel confined (but holds in the belly which I need). I also think the clasp on the suit from QVC is much better than the plastic junky one from LE.

kensjen
11-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Those are the 2 places I was going to recommend, LOL! QVC has a great return policy, too.

pritchettzoo
11-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Lands End!

Anna
Mama to Gracie (Sept '03) and Eli (July '05)

psophia17
11-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Yup - definitely www.landsend.com. They are true to size, too, so shopping online is awesome, and you can get yourself a virtual model from www.myvirtualmodel.com and try a suit on, even.

Be sure to check out their overstocks, too, where there are steep discounts. I got a suit there for $34.50 last spring, and love it!

JElaineB
11-12-2005, 10:14 AM
Depending on what you mean by plus size, you could also try http://www.junonia.com.

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

SewSarahSew
11-13-2005, 02:57 PM
>Depending on what you mean by plus size, you could also try
>http://www.junonia.com.

ditto! Their suits have serious support!

deenass
11-13-2005, 03:08 PM
if you order from Lands End, remember you can return to a B & M sears store and save $ on return shipping!