PDA

View Full Version : Day Spas in Seattle: Any Recommendations?

slknight
11-13-2005, 10:09 PM
My sister's 40th birthday is this week, and I'd like to get her a gift certificate to a day spa. I've turned up several on Google, but I was wondering if anyone had any personal recommendations. Thanks!

kijip
11-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Habitude at the Locks is my favorite. Jill is the best for nail care. LOVE Habitude.

slknight
11-13-2005, 11:22 PM
Thank you, Katie! That is exactly the kind of place I was looking for (and not one that I originally found). I think I might get her the "Barefoot in the River" package. It sounds heavenly. Thanks again!

HannaAddict
11-14-2005, 03:41 AM
I like Habitude too. Another salon/spa I really like is Robert Leonard in downtown Seattle across from the Westin Hotel. Not a chain, not a Gene Juarez (hate that place). Robert Leonard is a little more "formal" than Habitude in decor, etc. but very nice people. John and Robert are the owners and they have very low staff turnover. The woman who founded Habitude is a former Robert Leonard person! Love Karina for nails (she's been there for 15 years or something like that) and I could give you the names of other stylists if you want. Lucky sister!!

Kimberly

jillmk
11-14-2005, 01:50 PM
A couple of years ago I did the half-day at Ummelina in the downtown area. It was amazing!!!