PDA

View Full Version : friday - best deals

jhaud
11-23-2005, 07:33 PM
i happened to see this site on our evening news for a website where you can find the best deals for this friday... thought i would share!

www.bf2005.com

i only glanced at it, but thought maybe some bargain hunters might find it useful!

have fun shopping!

jennifer

bostonsmama
11-23-2005, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the cool site...I'll be sure to check it out.

Coolest special I've seen so far? At Home Depot today I saw a sign hanging that said if you buy any Dyson vacuum from them that they'll give you a free mini-Dyson vacuum for your kid (not sure it really vacuums, but it's so adorable and the girl in the photo looks like she loves it). Just wanted to put that out there. Oh, just checked and I think it's available at a couple other retailers.

http://www.dyson.com/promotions/toypromo2005/

Happy Shopping!

Larissa
who's gettin in the holiday mood
**Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way. Oh what fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh, hey!**

"Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imita

m448
11-23-2005, 08:38 PM
I saw that too and it is a very cute vacuum (they had it at BB&B).

Hubby's out shopping tonight at Staples then he just shows up on Friday for a price adjustment with his receipt. Just the hassle of standing in line but none of the fighting with other customers over merchandise.