PDA

View Full Version : Need Feedback Please: Does anyone own a Fuji Finepix F10?

JMS
11-25-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm thinking of purchasing this camera (just can't bite the bullet yet on a digital SLR) and wanted to know if anyone owns it. It has great reviews online but unfortunately there are no B&Ms in my area that carry it. I hate to buy it without trying it out but I'm down to the wire (my due date was 3 days ago) and we really need a new digital camera. I'm looking for a pretty good point and shoot with little lag time/delay and good close-up capabilities. Oh, and I want it to be cheap b/c it's eventually going to be replaced with a Digital Rebel XT.
TIA!

mamamayi
11-25-2005, 11:43 PM
I can't help you with this particular model, but I've owned three Fuji Finepix cameras and I love them all. They are easy to operate and take great pictures. The only reason I ended up getting new cameras is because the megapixels keep going up...

spanannie
11-26-2005, 12:28 AM
Yes, I have one, and it works great! Very little lag time!

I am a Fuji fan, though...I've had 2 A-310s and now the F10. 1st camera was dropped on the patio outside and never worked again, 2nd went with us to Jamaica and I took it out with us in the heat, which killed it (maybe it was the humidity). I've had the F-10 for a couple of months now, and have been happy with it. I bought it on-line (buy.com, maybe) and it was a good deal. Dell had it cheap awhile back (with coupons)--they're worth checking out.