PDA

View Full Version : I got Photoshop Elements 4.0 for $30

searchdog
11-27-2005, 06:02 PM
I am so excited I got Photoshop Elements 4.0 yesterday for $30 after rebate. It was originally $100 but the store had them $50 off as a special and then there is a $20 upgrade mail in rebate. I upgraded from 2.0. I haven't really gotten to play with it too much but can tell you there are quite a few changes from 2.0 to 4.0. (I can't speak about 3.0 since I never had it)

So anyone with 4.0 that wants to pass on any great tips please feel free to do so.

MarisaSF
11-27-2005, 06:32 PM
Meg-
Where'd you get it? I'm asking for Photoshop for x-mas, but not sure if I want elements or regular. Thanks!

babystuffbuff
11-27-2005, 06:34 PM
Same question as Marisa - where did you get this deal????

I asked DH for Photoshop for Christmas, but money is tight so I know he would love to find a bargain!

Sarah

searchdog
11-27-2005, 06:42 PM
It was from a store called Fry's Electronics. Locally it is a HUGE store. There webpage is not interactive really but it does list the store locations. I bought it yesterday at that price, but it is in the ad today for that price as well. If you can't find it I would be happy to pick up a copy and mail it to you if either of you want. In order to get the $20 rebate you have to have a previous version, but even $50 is a good price to me so the rebate is a bonus! I think I saw it in one other ad for Black Friday at that price so maybe you will catch it at a local store over the next few weeks for that price.

www.frys.com

ETA: I never noticed they have a link to there site where you can shop. Here is a direct link to Photoshop Elements that still shows the $50 price. Hope that helps!

http://shop1.outpost.com/product/4577897?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG

saschalicks
11-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Great deal! I got mine on e-bay for $47 + shipping and I thought that was great :) YOu outdid me good job. I think I need a book though, b/c it arrived yesterday and I'm already lost :P

searchdog
11-28-2005, 06:20 AM
I understand the needing a book. I have to make a couple of things for christmas so I need to get started now to ensure I actually get them done! If you look around the web there are some good tutorials out there. Don't have time to post links right now, but I will try to remember to do that later when I get home from work. I am filling in today I normally only work 2.5 hours a week just to help out but we have 21 dog baths leaving the kennel today so that is what I will be working on all day. Let me tell you I would rather sit home with my little girl but I also want the money to buy her some xmas gifts.

gour0
11-30-2005, 04:11 PM
Anybody know the difference between 3.0 and 4.0?