PDA

View Full Version : winkflash - any recommendations

jhaud
11-28-2005, 11:56 AM
i was just price comparing for our holiday cards... (i know it's getting late... but we just did our first photoshoot last night - without much luck!) anyways, winkflash has 4x8 photocards for 29cents each. their prices on their other gifts are reasonable too - just not as much variety. so... has anyone used winkflash? happy with results? or not worth the savings? any input appreciated!

thanks,
jennifer

asha
11-28-2005, 01:14 PM
I have used winkflash for my regular 4X6 prints and have been very happy with the quality and their customer service.

There were a couple of threads on this over at the bargains board and if I am not mistaken in the Around the house boards too. You might want to do a search, you will find lots of info.

Judegirl
11-28-2005, 01:28 PM
My cards from Winkflash should arrive today or tomorrow - LMK if you want me to tell you how they look.

Jude

kath68
11-28-2005, 01:34 PM
Just thought I'd toss this out there -- I used Costco for my cards this year and am thrilled with them. It ended up being less than winkflash (which I was going to use), because I could pick them up at Costco -- saving like $10 on shipping. Had to go to Costco anyway, and I got the cards within 24 hours of ordering them online. Ordered them Saturday night, had them in my hands on Sunday. In total $30 for 100 cards. Yippee!

Note: minimum order is 50 cards, for $17 (if I recall correctly).

ETA: Could be that winkflash has cheaper shipping than $10 (don't they have a $.99 shipping deal?) -- I shopped around at a bunch of different sites Saturday night -- it is all a blur. It could be that I just preferred the card options elsewhere. All I know is that I ended up at Costco b/c it was cheaper than most AND had a decent card for the picture I wanted to use.

heather_c
11-28-2005, 01:43 PM
Jennifer,

I have had great success using Winkflash for my 4x6 pictures. I really like the matte option and the great prices.

I just ordered 5x7 photo cards for our Christmas cards, and I should receive them by the end of the week. Let me know if you want to know how they turn out.

Heather

Matthew - 9/7/05

http://b1.lilypie.com/3UZGm6/.png

saschalicks
11-28-2005, 02:27 PM
Jennifer,
I ordered DS's b-day invites through them and they were GREAT! You cannot beat the $.99 shipping either. I highly recommend them. We use them for all of our photos now and the Matte option makes the pictures so nice. HTH

mlewis
11-28-2005, 04:43 PM
I used winkflash for my 4x6 gift albums and the prints were GREAT! I'm planning to use them to print my 4x8 Christmas cards.

Judegirl
11-28-2005, 05:33 PM
and I like them. They're not heavy but not flimsy, good photo quality - not masterpieces, but for $13.59, shipping included, I got my 40 cards, so I can't complain. :)

HTH,
Jude

jhaud
11-28-2005, 08:04 PM
thanks for your recommendations... i think i'll go with winkflash. now i just need a good picture!!

thanks again ladies,
jennifer