PDA

View Full Version : Holiday cards

calv
12-01-2005, 08:13 AM
where's a good/inexpensive place to make holiday cards? I know there is shutterfly, winkflash, walmart and such. wanted to hear about your experience w/some other places. TIA. :)

ctmom
12-01-2005, 08:37 AM
we went with Target this year because I wanted to do a b&w picture. We have had them done at Costco in the past and they always came out nice but they don't have a b&w option...I think the regular price for the cards at Target are .34 per card. I used a coupon that they were offering in November so I got them for about .28 a card. The price at Costco is $15.99 for first 50 and $5.99 for each 25 after that. Good luck!

calv
12-01-2005, 08:48 AM
darn it, i'm not a cosctco member. i can't do it right?

HGraceMom
12-01-2005, 08:51 AM
doesn't Costco have a "buy a one-day pass" option? I thought I remembered it being $5 or so... might be completely dreaming, but worth a try...

kaileysmom
12-01-2005, 11:32 AM
Not sure, but I decided to go with Costco for my Christmas cards this year. I am a member, but when I logged into the Photo site I didn't add my Costco number because I didn't have my Costco card on me. But it showed me the same prices as mentioned by the PP. Granted I didn't submit my order yet, but it never said anything about me not being a member. Worth a try.

jhaud
12-01-2005, 12:02 PM
i was considering sam's club... but they didn't have options i liked - but... i think i saw that you had to have membership for in store pick-up only.

i ended up going with winkflash.

chlobo
12-04-2005, 09:41 PM
Are these the foldable kind of cards? Or the "single panel"?

randomkid
12-05-2005, 08:52 AM
The $15.99 for 50 are single panel 5x6 cards. You can get folded cards, but they are $1.49 each. Those are only avaiable by mail order. Still a good price when you compare to others.

You can order without your Costco number, but you have to show your card when you pick up the order. You know, when you pay at the register, they ask for your card. The postcard type are only available for pick up at the store as far as I know.

HTH,