PDA

View Full Version : Costco Photo Center - problems

Mamma2004
12-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Hello everyone,

I know I am only one of the thousands of people trying to access the Costco Photo Center but it's making me crazy! I have uploaded my photos and have placed my order...NUMEROUS times today...though I have never gotten that final page that leads to a receipt. KWIM? Is it just that the site is overloaded and my order cannot go through? I have also not received an email notification so I know it's not that they have processed my order 25 times, either.

I realize it's a small problem but with a thumping headache and a teething baby, it's just so frustrating! I just wondered whether anyone else was experiencing the same problem.

TIA,
Stephanie

searchdog
12-07-2005, 04:54 PM
Stephanie,
I feel your pain.

I recently recently submitted my first order to Winkflash on Sunday and got an email today that said my order is finished and on its way to me. It was much cheaper than costco and the best thing is they will all be delivered to my house! I think they use the same photo processing paper and stuff that Costco uses, so I will see if I like them probably later this week.

I hope you get to submit your order soon, that must be really frustrating. Do they have an 800 # you could call for technical support? I have never had a problem with Costco but have only done the upload and home thing 2 times with Costco, I usually would just do my order at the store and shop and then pick them up when I was done.