PDA

View Full Version : My sweet boys :)-- having a warm and fuzzy moment

octmom
12-08-2005, 01:59 PM
I've got the warm fuzzies right now and wanted to share. DS's daycare is closed today and tomorrow so all the teachers could attend a NAEYC conference (not good planning, but that's another story). DH has DS today and I'll be with him tomorrow.

DH got together with my friend's husband, who is also watching their son, a classmate of my DS. The two dads met up near my office and took the free city trolley downtown (the boys LOVED it), spent an hour or so at the local children's museum (the boys LOVED that too!), took them for a pizza lunch and then took the trolley back. DS's friend fell asleep on his dad's shoulder right after lunch and DH said that our DS flirted with college girls on the trolley while his pal snoozed. Then I met DH and DS and we took DS for a haircut right near my office. He sat on my lap and watched a Miss Spider video (we brough the portable DVD player) and only fidgeted a little. He was so cute! This was only his second haircut. Then we all walked back toward my office and toward DH's car and DS fell asleep with his head on DH's shoulder. It just warmed my heart to think of them having so much father-son fun today! And to see DS all tuckered out and sleeping on DH's shoulder was the perfect capper. I'm sure he will have a nice nap right on DH's shoulder at home on the sofa. It just doesn't get any better than that some days. :)

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03
expecting #2! EDD April 1, 2006, but anticipating a C/S in March
Just found out-- IT'S A GIRL!!! :)

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

sidmand
12-08-2005, 02:01 PM
Hi Jerilyn,

That is really sweet. Thanks for sharing a happy day!

Debbie

Mom to Sawyer!
http://lilypie.com/baby1/060607/0/3/1/-5/.png[/img] ([img)