PDA

View Full Version : Completely OT: Best price for Ecco shoes?

aliceinwonderland
12-12-2005, 02:23 PM
sorry full of questions today---working through my to-do list.

These ecco shoes are all DH is getting for Christmas from me...sexy, I know.

But this is the only kind of shoe he will wear. Since he has RA, I'm giving in to the crazy exigencies...His present pair, which has been worn for almost three years straight I think is presently being assisted by some duct tape. Yes, he loves these shoes (insert eyeroll smiley here).

So, where can I get the best price? Must be online and must recieve by next Wednesday :)

Many thanks in advance.

brittone2
12-12-2005, 02:47 PM
They generally have quite limited selection in terms of styles and sizes, but if you happen to get lucky and find what you are looking for, www.sierratradingpost.com has some really inexpensive pairs of Eccos. I have **really** small feet and I've been debating a pair from there because they are crazy cheap in my size, which is almost impossible to find in regular stores anyway :) There are coupon code things for Sierratrading for free shipping, etc. from time to time.

Zappos.com has price matching I think, so if you can find them for less, go to them and see if they'll match it. They have free shipping and free returns I think?