PDA

View Full Version : another lovey thread..

kedss
12-30-2005, 08:45 AM
DS has never had a lovey that he sleeps with. He never attached to a blanket, or an animal, though he loves hugging his stuffed animals. I guess I'm just wondering if its too late to introduce one to help him sleep in his own bed?

anyone else in this boat?
TIA

lizajane
12-30-2005, 09:50 AM
schuyler has a habit of getting attached to something just long enough for me to buy a spare, and then he drops it. he has recently become very attached to "big dog" so there is hope. but i think at this age, you can't assist in the attachment. you have to just see if they pick something and then support their choice. i wanted him to attach to a lovey, but he just isn't a lovey kinda guy! his brother on the other hand has 3 lambies in rotation.

big dog has to dress like schuyler these days, which works out well since i have matching brother outfits and big dog wears dylan's size!!!

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/31514.jpg

kedss
12-30-2005, 10:08 AM
thanks, Liza :) I think he thinks that I am his lovey! LOL ;) I hope you guys get some sleep soon! DS has finally started sleeping through the night, now the trick will be to get him to sleep in his toddler bed before he outgrows it! sigh...