PDA

View Full Version : confusedmama, I'm posting new to your update for ease of reading and adding the update, if that's okay

tiikeri2
12-30-2005, 03:54 PM
I hope that's okay and that I'm not stepping on any toes!!!

Confusedmama's update, taken in its entirety:
>Update 12/30/05
>I really appreciate everyone here responding so
>thoughtfully - you made me feel less alone when
>I was feeling I had no one to talk to.
>I wanted therefore to update you on my situation.

>DH and I decided to wait until the cousneling appt I
>was given in two weeks and to make our decision then.
>I started taking prenatal vitamins again, etc. Today
>I went in for an ultrasound after having some spotting
>and cramping and was told that my baby is not viable,
>that I'm having a miscarriage.

>Part of me is relieved, but part of me is sad, too.
>I felt very strongly that this baby was not meant to be,
>but have had days of very strongly leaning towards going
>through with it and so this feels like a loss, too.

>Thank you again for all your support. You ladies are amazing.

Continuing prayers for you as you deal with your miscarriage! Thank you for keeping us all updated through this emotional and difficult time. I'm glad we could all be here to offer our support for you. I hope you find as much support (if not more) IRL.

Hugs to you, DH, DS, DD, and your little one that has passed away. May 2006 bring you much joy as 2005 ends on a bittersweet note.

Hugs to you, mama!

Kay

ETAdd content, including original update and to trunicate lines for easier reading

KBecks
12-30-2005, 04:09 PM
Confusedmama,

Wow. I'm sorry to hear of your loss, and wish you peace as you go through this and grieve. You've had an emotional rollercoaster and I hope you find peace soon.

Best wishes for your family and your future.

Jenn98
12-30-2005, 04:15 PM
I am really, really sorry for your loss. I have never lost a baby, but I can only imagine the heartache. ((((HUGS)))))

I hope you find peace in the decision that was made for you. I know you were conflicted about having the baby, but that doesn't mean you won't feel terrible about the miscarriage. Don't feel bad about being relieved. I'd be so happy that I no longer had such a tough decision to make, but I'd still be really sad about the loss.

My words aren't coming out quite right. I simply wish you the and your family the best. And if I knew you IRL I'd love to have you over to watch sappy movies, eat ice cream and cry.

Please let us know how you are doing. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care,
Jenn

ribbit1019
12-30-2005, 04:18 PM
I am sorry to here of your loss. But I am firm believer in what will be, will be. I agree with you that this baby was not meant to be and hope you can find some solace in the decision being made for you. It is heartbeaking under any circumstances to lose a baby.
Hugs to you!

Christy
Maddy born 6/09/04
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
Little Man due 3/02/06
http://bd.lilypie.com/cKLom4/.png
Co-Owner Ribbit Baby

ribbit1019
12-30-2005, 04:18 PM
sorry

Christy
Maddy born 6/09/04
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
Little Man due 3/02/06
http://bd.lilypie.com/cKLom4/.png
Co-Owner Ribbit Baby

JacksMommy
12-30-2005, 04:20 PM
Oh girlie, what a tumultuous week this has been for you! I recently had a m/c myself and it was a hard thing to go through, even though I was very conflicted about having another baby so soon after DD.

Hugs to you and I hope that you can seek out some support IRL to help you through this.

Laurel
WOHM to Jack, 6/4/02
Baby Madeline 12/14/04

annasmom
12-30-2005, 04:52 PM
Confusedmama, I am so sorry for you loss! You will be in my prayers!

Kay, thanks so much for starting this new thread, I definitely would have missed confusedmama's update.

lisams
12-30-2005, 04:57 PM
I'm so sorry - what a rollercoaster of emotions you have been through. I'll be thinking of you. Please know that we are here for you.

mommy_someday
12-30-2005, 05:08 PM
Confusedmama, I am so very, very sorry for your loss and for the conflicting feelings you've been dealing with. May healing and peace be yours in the new year. Hugs to you.

jamsmu
12-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Confusedmama,

restating the kind previous posts, may you know that you and your family are loved, may you find peace within. My first thought was that the decision was made for you, which is certainly less stress. Though I'm sure this has brought on a new stress for you all. Take some time with your family and know you are in our hearts.

Rachels
12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Thinking of you!!! This IS a loss, no matter what your choice for the pregnancy would have been. It's okay to grieve it, and to grieve that you were even in this situation in the first place. I hope there's peace and healing for you in the near future. Take good care of yourself, mama.

-Rachel
Mama to Abigail Rose
5/18/02
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amethyst_36m.gif
Nursed for three years!

and Ethan James
10/19/05
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/bf.jpg

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya

hez
12-30-2005, 11:09 PM
I'm sorry you have to go through a m/c. I'm going to keep you in my thoughts-- this has been such a whirlwind for you, and I wish you peace.

lizajane
12-31-2005, 10:01 AM
i have been thinking of you a lot lately and for some reason, i had a feeling that this would happen. i think there is a plan and you were not meant to endure that tough decision. please please know that you did NOT make this happen and you do not EVER need to feel guilt about it! it is OK OK OK to be relieved. it is perfectly appropriate to feel relieved! i am very very sorry for your loss and i hope that you are able to grieve and find peace. perhaps number three is down the road for you when the time is right. or perhaps you will be able to make the decision not to have another when you and DH are able to do so without any emotionall trauma.

peace to you and your family. you remain in my thoughts and prayers.

jk3
01-01-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm so sorry.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03