PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home Natalie (pics included)

JenaW
12-30-2005, 10:13 PM
OK - I know I said I would not be back online until next week, but the older kids are in bed, and DH offered to give Natalie one of her bottles so I could pump. How convenient that my pump is set up by the computer :) I sent out an email to the extended family, and decided to post here as well....

After 102 days in the NICU, our beautiful Christmas miracle came home on Wednesday 12/28!! Unfortunately, she did not quite make it by Christmas day (or her due date - 12/26), but it was close enough. She was supposed to be discharged on Tuesday, but they decided to keep her an extra day because she was dropping her heart rate a lot over the weekend. As a result, she is on home oxygen, and hooked up to an Apnea/Bradycardia monitor (breathing and heart rate) and a separate pulse ox monitor to record her oxygen levels. Natalie broke the 5 pound mark just as we left, and at the pediatrician's this morning she was 5 pounds 4 ounces (with a diaper and her monitor, so probably more like 5lbs 2oz).

We are very hopeful for her future. She does have a lot of "minor" issues that we will be addressing in the next few months. She had an eye exam on Tuesday morning that shows her retinopathy has stabilized for now. We will follow-up with the ophthomologist in 2 weeks, and go from there. There is some concern that she may not be able to hear out of her left ear, but she did pass the hearing screen in her right ear, and we know she is not deaf based on her responses to loud sounds,etc. She has an inguinal hernia that will need surgery sometime this month. Her doctors at the NICU also recommended a consult with an ENT surgeon to determine if she has vocal cord damage from being intubated for so long. (her voice is very quiet and raspy - Krystof jokes that she sounds like our cats). Both of these procedures will require general anesthesia and an overnight visit for monitoring at the Children's Hospital and will probably be done mid January-February. The NICU also has apnea clinic and a developmental clinic to monitor her progress, and we will also have in-home early intervention services for at least the first two years. It is still too early to tell what kind of long-term effects Natalie's prematurity will have on her, but we are very optimistic. We are also unsure about the condition of her lungs. Unfortunately, the NICU docs say they won't know much until she gets her first cold and we see how she reponds - i.e. no medical care needed or hospitalization/intubation, or anywhere in between. Given the fact that she was not even supposed to live, we are not too concerned with any of these things.

Carter and Madigan are adjusting to having another baby around. Carter is a doting, loving big brother. He is always asking to hold her, and he loves to help out with diapers, dressing, etc. She is breastfeeding, but we have to suppliment with 2 bottles of fortified breastmilk (milk I pump with additional calories added) a day, and he gets so excited when he is allowed to feed her. Carter is big on loving this month, and several times a day he says, "I LOVE baby Nelia (his version of Natalie Amelia). Can we keep her?" Madigan, on the other hand, is ready to send her back. When the kids came home on Wednesday, I was on the couch nursing Natalie. Maddie came running over to me, and bopped Natalie on the head, saying "No baby no! No milky!" She does not want to share her mother or her breastmilk! She gets extremely upset when I am holding Natalie, so we are working very hard to make sure she gets one-on-one time with Mommy and Daddy too. Krystof and I are not getting much sleep, but right now we are so deleriously happy that we are running on adrenaline. I am not sure how long that will last, but we will do our best. Someone asked us today if Natalie is a high maintenance baby. I laughed! Her monitors are constantly going off (very loud, high-pitched beeping sounds that can not be silenced and do not stop until you correct the problem). Some are false alarms. However, just as many reveal a blue, limp Natalie who needs stimulation and reminders to breathe. The hospital warned us that this is common in the first few days as she adjusts to her new enviornment. Hopefully the frequency will lessen soon. She breastfeeds very well when she is awake, but right now she is content to sleep all day. She is not mature enough yet to wake herself when she is hungry, so the entire process of waking her up and getting her to eat enough can take anywhere from 45 minutes to 2 hours and needs to be repeated every 3 hours, so you can see why we are not getting much sleep. However, we would not trade this for the world. We are so happy to finally have our family all together at home! And although we are looking forward to my parents coming to help out with Carter and Madigan, we are enjoying our time together before Krystof goes back to work.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support over the past 4 1/2 months. It seems so long ago since that day in August when my water broke. But at the same time, the 100+ days in the NICU are such a blur. Every time I look at my daughter I am reminded how good God is. Miracles sure do happen...we have living proof. I do not know why Natalie was born premature, or why God allowed her to survive, but I am very grateful to Him. A few weeks before I was hospitalized with Natalie, a young (late 20's) friend of our family's was diagnosed with breast cancer shortly after giving birth to her third child. Her response was that she felt honored that God thought she could handle all He was giving her. When I first heard this, I was floored. But I tried very hard to adopt her mentality, and through your support and prayers, and the grace of God, we have made it through some difficult times - more difficult than either Krystof or I could ever have imagined, and I AM honored that God thought we could handle this. Believe me, there were many days that I was not so convinced myself. Some very wise and faithful friends had to remind me that God was always with us, and we just needed to ask for the grace to get through that day, and we would receive it. One day at a time. Hopefully we are only at the beginning of what will be a long and loving journey with Natalie.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

~Jera

Miss Santa Claus (the NICU nurses dressed Natalie up in her santa outfit on Christmas day and paraded her around the unit). Lucky, one of our NICU friends had her camera so we got some pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/gwn76/ClaireAlexis_2211.jpg

Natalie and all of her paraphanelia

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/gwn76/PC280464.jpg

Natalie in her car seat when we got home

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/gwn76/PC280463.jpg

Carter holding Natalie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/gwn76/PC290502.jpg

Carter and Daddy feeding Natalie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v636/gwn76/PC280479.jpg

nd93
12-30-2005, 10:23 PM
Your story is just too amazing for words. Congratulations on Natalie's homecoming! All the best to you and your family.

bcky2
12-30-2005, 10:23 PM
what a beautiful post, i have tears running down my face. she is just beautiful, i love the close up picture of her in her car seat in her little pink outerwear.

thank you so much for sharing pics and your story.

momtoemma
12-30-2005, 10:25 PM
Natalie is so precious! She is just gorgeous! I am so happy for you and your family that she is finally home!

jbowman
12-30-2005, 10:26 PM
Congratulations!

Your daughter is beautiful! I love the pictures!

kristenk
12-30-2005, 10:29 PM
Those pictures warmed my heart! What an enormous difference between those pics and the first pictures that were posted of your precious little one. I'm so glad that she's home now.

kimbe
12-30-2005, 10:29 PM
I am speechless (and crying!) Natalie takes my breath away everytime I see a picture of her. She is so beautiful! I am so glad that she is at home with her family now! You and your family are always in my prayers. Hugs to you and your family and especially Miss Natalie!

deenass
12-30-2005, 10:30 PM
I often feel that my own world is made bigger and better b/c of my involvement in this community. Having the opportunity to "know" you and your beautiful daughter makes me know this is true.

Thank you for wharing her with us. I hope that 2006 brings wonderful things for your family.

JBaxter
12-30-2005, 10:31 PM
SO glad she is home and those pictures are wonderful

mama2g03
12-30-2005, 10:33 PM
Congratulations on your long awaited homecoming. Beautiful pics of Natalie and Carter looks like a wonderful big brother. God bless.

kensjen
12-30-2005, 10:35 PM
Wow, she is an amazing baby! Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us, and thanks also for sharing the photos. They are beautiful.

Big ((((HUGS)))) mama. We are still here as your journey continues. I'm always thinking of you and your family. :)

mommy_someday
12-30-2005, 10:44 PM
I am choked up over here for you, Jera! What a beautiful little miracle you have! She is amazing and so are you and the rest of your family. I hope 2006 holds nothing but progress and joy for you all. Congratulations and welcome home, Natalie!

phirey
12-30-2005, 10:47 PM
Wow. Wow. I'm speechless and so so thankful. You story has touched so many of us and I'm so happy for you and your family. Thank you for sharing her wiith us!

Happy New Year!

stcelia
12-30-2005, 10:59 PM
How wonderful! She is so beautiful. What a blessing.

Thank you for letting us know how she is. I have never posted before, but I have followed the saga. I'm so relieved that she is home. You'll all continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

May it be a wonderful, healthy and happy new year for you all.

Jenn

hez
12-30-2005, 11:05 PM
Every time I see pictures of Natalie she takes my breath away. She continues to remind me every day that there are miracles.

Welcome home, Natalie!

amp
12-30-2005, 11:16 PM
Jera, I am so thrilled that your daughter is finally home where she belongs. I know that none of us, not even you, were sure she would ever come home, so what a miracle and a blessing it is to congratulate you on her homecoming. She is an amazing little girl, with an amazing family. Thank you so much for sharing her life, her progress and her undeniable spirit with us. I feel very blessed to "know" her and you and to be looking at these beautiful pictures here.

congratulations and prayers for a healthy, happy year with your baby girl and your family. Thank you for sharing so much with us.

TaChapm
12-30-2005, 11:19 PM
I am in tears as I read your post. It is so wonderful to see Natalie HOME!!! I remember looking at some of the first pictures of Natalie with my DH and us praying that this tiny little baby would make it. It fills my heart with joy to see her out of the hospital at home with her family.

The pictures are beautiful! Best wishes to you and your family for a Happy and HEALTHY New Year!

Tara
Mommy to Jackson 11-10-02
Tyler William 6-9-05

http://b4.lilypie.com/p1eI0/.png[/img][/url]

http://lilypie.com/baby1/060609/3/0/1/-6/.png

nov04
12-30-2005, 11:21 PM
Blessings to your whole family. Thank you for sharing pics, I think of you and Natalie often.

turtledove
12-30-2005, 11:25 PM
Oh Jera, I am tearing up! What a wonderful way to bring in the New Year - with your entire family! Congratulations!

Katia
12-30-2005, 11:31 PM
Thank you, Jera, for sharing your news and pictures! Natalie is absolutely beautiful, and I am so happy your family is all together at home for the holidays.

Katia
DS 2003

emilys_mom
12-30-2005, 11:37 PM
She is so precious- and what a wonderful older brother! Congratulations and all the best to you and your family.

s7714
12-30-2005, 11:39 PM
I'm so happy for you and your family! Congratulations! (She looked adorable in that Christmas outfit!)

Jennifer
Mommy to
Annalia 3/03
Sophia 6/05

When raising kids the days are oh so long, but the years are short.--John Leguizamo

almostamom
12-30-2005, 11:42 PM
Prayers do get answered and miracles do happen ~ your little Natalie is proof of that. Your strength and faith are just amazing. Congratulations on having your beautiful baby home with you. May your blessings continue in the new year.

Hugs,
~Linda~
DS 11/9/04

jec2
12-30-2005, 11:46 PM
Jera, you have shown us all your amazing spirit & strength and I am thrilled beyond belief that you are all home. Many blessings. Happy New Year!

heatherlynn
12-31-2005, 12:00 AM
Oh Jera! I remember those first pics you posted and what a tiny little thing Natalie was. And look at her now - 5+ pounds! I am truly in awe. She is such a beautiful little girl. And what a fighter! She is destined for greatness. God bless you all.

H-
Heather
dd 3/98
ds 8/04
dd 11/05

bostonsmama
12-31-2005, 12:01 AM
Jera, I am so elated for you! It's so great that Natalie is home, and the pics with Carter and DH are just the sweetest! It's beyond words how happy I am for you....that is just so wonderful. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your story through the ups and downs. I am so much more grateful and aware of the power of miracles and prayer because of it.

Larissa
***Cheers! Here's to better luck in 2006!***

"Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them."
-James Baldwin

tarahsolazy
12-31-2005, 12:34 AM
Thanks for the pics, Jera! Congrats on getting your little girl home!

Toba
12-31-2005, 12:40 AM
To think that in your very early posts, you were almost without hope that this day would come! I'm all misty seeing your sweet boy with his new baby sister!! Welcome Home NELIA!! That is sure to be a nickname that sticks! :)

~Kimberly Anne~
Noah Nevan, March 12, 2004
*the light of my life*

Aarohismom
12-31-2005, 12:47 AM
Jeara,
What a miracle Natalie is! Your story is truly amazing. I wish you and your family lots of happiness and peace. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures with us.

HannaAddict
12-31-2005, 12:55 AM
What a wonderful Christmas present! Natalie is just beautiful and I am sooo happy for you and your family that she is home now. Thank you for sharing Natalie's story with us and I am really in awe of her spirit. Carter is an awfully cute big brother too, I love the picture of him feeding her the bottle. Here's to a wonderful 2006 enjoying your new little daughter.

Kimberly

papal
12-31-2005, 12:57 AM
Thanks Jera for sharing your story and pictures of beautiful Natalie. I am sitting here in tears.. what a story you have to tell her when she grows up. How brave you are mama. I admire your strength and courage and salute your positive outlook and attitude. Thank you for reminding me, over and over, what is important.. our children, our family. Like everyone else, I am truly touched by Natalie's story.. what a sweet brave baby she is!
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Holiday.... I hope Natalie adjusts quickly to being at home.

Big hugs.

lisams
12-31-2005, 01:05 AM
She is just so beautiful - a little angel. I had tears of happiness reading your story tonight. What a journey this has been - I wish I could just give you a huge hug. You are amazing parents - God knew what he was doing!

I hope you are able to get some rest as you settle in as a family together!

urquie
12-31-2005, 01:39 AM
by the grace of god. your family is an amazing and heart warming story, thank you for sharing it all with us.

RwnMayfair
12-31-2005, 01:42 AM
Such wonderful pictures, Jera! Thank you for sharing it and an update. And I hope things continue to go well! You all remain in our thoughts. :)

-Melissa

Taran, November 20, 2003
Elowen, August 20, 2005

http://lilypie.com/pic/051122/0DU8.jpg http://b3.lilypie.com/11Vom5/.png
http://lilypie.com/pic/051122/bQLg.jpg http://b1.lilypie.com/9Ogqm5/.png

MarisaSF
12-31-2005, 02:09 AM
Congratulations and welcome home, Natalie!

The photo of Daddy, Carter, and Natalie sitting on YOUR SOFA in YOUR HOME really warmed my heart. ***Sigh of Amazement***

I'm absolutely thrilled for you all. :D

darby24
12-31-2005, 02:17 AM
Welcome home!!

Natalie looks just beautiful, congrats Jera!

SweetTooth
12-31-2005, 02:19 AM
Wow, Jera. You all are so amazing & your Natalie is a precious miracle. Thank you for your update & pictures. Natalie is beautiful. May you all continue to enjoy this transition time & have the best new year ever.

TahliasMom
12-31-2005, 02:20 AM
just sending my thoughts and prayers. you are all so brave and so blessed. how wonderful to be able to ring in the new year with a precious bundle of joy!!!

mainepotato
12-31-2005, 02:51 AM
What a miracle. I'm so glad you have her home!

ellies mom
12-31-2005, 05:07 AM
I'm all choked up here but I wanted to thank you for taking the time out of your busy and exhausting but clearly happy schedule to update us and show us pictures. Thank you so much for sharing the journey of your miracle with us. She really has come a long way. Congratulations on bringing her home.

toomanystrollers
12-31-2005, 06:37 AM
Welcome home Natalie! God bless you!

annasmom
12-31-2005, 07:22 AM
What a beautiful, beautiful baby! Thank you for the gorgeous pictures. I am so happy for you! My little ones were in the NICU for much shorter stays, and the NICU nurses always said that the babies really thrived once they got home, and they were right. I am certain that Natalie will be no different!

Here's to a peaceful, restful, and healthy New Year!

Welcome home Natalie!

jamsmu
12-31-2005, 09:16 AM
Sharing tears of joy for you and your family. What a beautiful little miracle.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
12-31-2005, 09:31 AM
Jera, there are just no words... so very thrilled for you all.

Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 ETA 05-22-06

mudder17
12-31-2005, 10:19 AM
Oh, Jera, what a beautiful story! Even though I've been following your story all along, this summary just brings tears to my eyes all over again! Natalie is such a beautiful miracle and your strength, faith, and thanksgiving to God is such an inspiration to me and I know to many others. Truly, Natalie's story has touched so many and have given us encouragement during our own (minor by comparison) trials. You and your family will continue to be in my prayers.

With love and thanksgiving,

Eileen

http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/candle.gif for Leah
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/catcatcvi20040222_4_Kaya+is.png
Kaya's a cousin! 10/1/05, 5lb13oz

Bethann31
12-31-2005, 10:27 AM
What a wonderful post and such a beautiful baby. I'm so glad to see Natalie home with her family.

Beth
mom to Josh, Mollie, Jeffrey and Katherine Grace

Rachels
12-31-2005, 11:22 AM
Welcome home, Natalie! I have goosebumps. I'm so thankful for your little miracle. Happy New Year to you and your family! May it be especially sweet!!!

-Rachel
Mama to Abigail Rose
5/18/02
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_amethyst_36m.gif
Nursed for three years!

and Ethan James
10/19/05
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/bf.jpg

"When you know better, you do better."
Maya

murpheyblue
12-31-2005, 11:22 AM
Jera, I'm so glad Natalie is finally home with you! She is a testament to your strength and your faith in her.

daisyandacorn
12-31-2005, 11:57 AM
Congratulations on getting your beautiful baby home, Jera!
Bless you and yours.

barbarhow
12-31-2005, 02:01 PM
How beautiful Jera-both your pictures and your story. I am so thrilled for you and your family that she is doing so well. Thanks for sharing with us.

laurena
12-31-2005, 03:54 PM
Congratulations! I don't come around here very much, but I have caught a little of your story and have thought of you and your family often. I'm happy to see that your beautiful little girl is home with your family, and I will continue to hope that Natalie continues to thrive in your loving care.

Lauren

Melanie
12-31-2005, 04:00 PM
Welcome Home baby "Nelia!"

Thank you so much for sharing your email with us.
I hope little Madigan comes around quickly.

spanannie
12-31-2005, 04:38 PM
Oh, she is precious!

Welcome home Natalie! You are truly a miracle!

starrynight
12-31-2005, 04:51 PM
She really is a miracle! Congrats on bringing her home, she is beautifl :)

tiikeri2
12-31-2005, 07:00 PM
She is beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family, Jera!!! Thank you for the pictures and for continuing to share your unfolding miracle with us.

Have a very blessed New Year--it's certainly off to a great start!!!

Blessings,

Kay

american_mama
01-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Yours is the most beautiful and inspirational story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

TraciG
01-01-2006, 02:38 PM
What a beautiful baby girl & family you have, I AM THRILLED for you all !!!!!

buddyleebaby
01-01-2006, 05:41 PM
i love the pictures!

I will conitnue to keep you and your families in my thoughts and prayers.

What a blessing!

Aunt to sweet baby boy
01-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Welcome home! Those pictures are beautiful! I am so happy for you and your family and this is an aamazing way to start the new year!

Happy homecoming Natalie!

Ilana

new_mommy25
01-01-2006, 06:17 PM
Your post and the pictures brought tears to my eyes. I'm so glad Natalie is home safe and sound with her loving family.

mommd
01-01-2006, 06:21 PM
I am so happy for you and your family! I will continue to keep you in my prayers! :)

wencit
01-01-2006, 06:34 PM
Congratulations! What an amazing story you'll have to tell Natalie someday when she's a healthy, bright, vivacious young lady. I'm glad she's finally home.

jasabo
01-01-2006, 06:48 PM
Oh Jera, she's absolutely precious!! What a beautiful little miracle girl you have. I'm so happy that you guys finally have her home with you!

Lisa - mom to 2 yr old twin boys

jk3
01-01-2006, 06:51 PM
Beautiful pictures! I'm so happy your family is finally together.

Jenn
DS 6/3/03

Tori_s mom
01-01-2006, 07:04 PM
She is gorgeous, Jera! And so are DH and Carter. :) I'm so happy that your family is home together starting the new year. I hope it is blessed and full of joy. Hugs and kisses to Natalie!

Tasha

brigmaman
01-01-2006, 07:33 PM
Hooray!! Congrats! Enjoy Nathalie and have a Happy New Year!

g-mama
01-01-2006, 07:37 PM
Jera - I'm so, so happy for you and your family that you finally have your precious baby girl at home with you. She is beautiful and Carter looks so extremely proud holding her. What gorgeous children you have.

~Kristen

Paolo 11-00
Benjamin 8-03
Marco 12-05

JLiebCamm
01-01-2006, 08:16 PM
Wow, your pics give me goosebumps. I'm so happy that she's finally home.

ribbit1019
01-01-2006, 09:39 PM
Thank you for posting Jera! Your family is truly amazing.
Natalie is simply amazing. I am so glad you little miracle is home!
Beautiful pictures!
Christy
Maddy born 6/09/04
http://lilypie.com/baby2/040609/3/4/0/-5/.png
Little Man due 3/02/06
http://bd.lilypie.com/cKLom4/.png
Co-Owner Ribbit Baby

missym
01-01-2006, 09:45 PM
Jera, as I read this, I cried tears of joy for your family. Natalie is just precious! Thanks so much for the update.

Missy, mom to Gwen 03/03 and Rebecca 09/05

Smiles81
01-01-2006, 09:49 PM
I am so happy for you guys. The pictures are beautufil. Best wishes for continued health and happiness.
Reena
Mom to Dovi 3/16/04

ismommy
01-01-2006, 10:17 PM
Welcome home to natalie and happy new year to you all. She is an amazing baby girl with an amazing mama
Helene
mommy to Isabella
and Gunner

Lovingliv
01-01-2006, 10:52 PM
Oh Jera, I am crying. May God continue to bless your family, and especially little Natalie. The e-mail is appreciated. Please keep us updated, with Pics!

graciebellesmomma
01-02-2006, 04:40 AM
Unbelieveable!
Congratulations on having all of your family together.
What a wonderful Christmas present. I am just amazed at your spirit and
joy and you reminded me of just how lucky I am.
God Bless you and your family.

searchdog
01-02-2006, 06:56 AM
what a great christmas present, to get to bring your little girl home even if it was a day or two late.

AngelaS
01-02-2006, 07:04 AM
Thanks for sharing Jera. I will continue to pray for Miss Natalie and all of you. (((HUGS))

Eloise36
01-02-2006, 07:58 AM
She is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your story and the beautiful pictures!

alexsmommy
01-02-2006, 09:44 AM
May God continue to bless you and your family. She's beautiful.
Alaina
Alex 2-4-03

dr mom
01-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Natalie is so beautiful, a little Christmas angel. I'm so happy your whole family is together now, and you can snuggle and hold your precious little girl whenever you want. :)

marcywench
01-02-2006, 01:54 PM
She's gorgeous! What a Christmas blessing. :)

babymama
01-02-2006, 02:02 PM
amazing! thank for sharing the great news here.

Lydia
Mama to Santiago, born 11/16/03 and
One on the way, due 01/03/06

momathome
01-02-2006, 05:40 PM
What a beautiful little angel-baby you have in little Natalie! Congratulations on getting her home and fingers crossed that she stays nice and healthy for you. :)

jerseygirl07067
01-02-2006, 07:48 PM
Oh Jera, she is beautiful! I can't believe how much bigger she is now. Miracles do happen! :)

Marcy

CBB
01-02-2006, 09:33 PM
Your story is truely amazing. Natalie is sooooo beautiful! I love the picture of your DS holding his precious little sister. This is just the most amazing gift anyone can wish for. Congratulations!!!!

ilovetivo
01-02-2006, 09:34 PM
Jera - Thank you for taking the time to update us, and with beautiful pictures! YOU are an inspiration. You really gave me something to think about the being honored that God thinks you can handle this. What a wonderful way to look at life. All my best!

wendmatt
01-02-2006, 09:59 PM
COngratulations on Natalies homecoming, she is so beautiful, what a wonderful miracle. Happy New Year.

ohiomom
01-02-2006, 10:10 PM
Thank you for sharing your story. I'm happy to hear Natalie made it home after such a fight.

The pictures are wonderful. You can see the love Carter feels for his baby sister through the lens.

Wishing you strength as you go through the next few months.

Nicole's Mom 7/03
Joshua ^|^ 5/05

houseof3boys
01-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Congratulations Jera!!!! She looks wonderful and I wish her much continued progress. She is doing fantastic! :-)

Moneypenny
01-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Oh, I'm too choked up to type anything meaningful! Just believe me when I say, with true joy, "Welcome Home Natalie!!!!!"

Susan
mama to my cutie pie, Avery
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]
16 months and counting!

kochh2
01-03-2006, 12:18 PM
She's precious!! Thanks for sharing pics!! Enjoy your family time!!!

Dcclerk
01-03-2006, 03:32 PM
You are an inspiration, Jera. What an incredible perspective. I'm so thrilled for you, and really look forward to seeing what a big girl Natalie becomes. Happy New Year!

caridura
01-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Congratulations on her homecoming!!!!! :)

Saartje
01-03-2006, 07:03 PM
That is so sweet. Thanks for sharing those photos, Jera. I don't think I've posted to any of your threads before, but I do think about your family often.

mamalou
01-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Jera,

I can't say that I have truely shed any real tears over this situation (although I have felt like my heart is breaking)... until now. I am just truely in awe of your situation. Natalie is a precious. I love all the pics but especially with Carter and Carter and Dad.

I will keep you close in thought and prayers.

Congratulations and God Bless!!

wimama
01-03-2006, 11:02 PM
I am so happy to hear that she is home. I hope everyone is settling in well. Your pictures are great! I love the Santa outfit.

pixelprincess
01-03-2006, 11:18 PM
Congratulations Jera. Natalie is beautiful! Love her pictures.

cinrein
01-04-2006, 09:41 AM
Jera, we are still thinking of you and Natalie. What an amazing journey all of you have traveled. Your story brought tears to my eyes. I am so happy Natalie is home and doing well. She is just beautiful. Big hugs to you.

Cindy
DD 2003

tina-t
01-04-2006, 03:51 PM
Congratulations! I am amazed and humbled by what baby Natalie and your family have gone through and are still dealing with right now.

jennifer_r
01-04-2006, 04:29 PM
Jera,

Natalie is beautiful. She and her homecoming are truly a miracle. I'll continue to think of you, Natalie and your family.

Jennifer

Mom to:
Christopher 12/29/89
Adelaide 8/23/04
Bronwyn 11/9/05

mommyj_2
01-04-2006, 05:53 PM
I am so glad she finally got to go home. She is just beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to post.