PDA

View Full Version : Mobile for Daycare

wimama
01-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Would you buy a mobile just for daycare?

I have already bought a Pottery Barn Kids Mobile that matches my nursery decor for at home.

I was thinking on registering for the Symphony in Motion Mobile for daycare. My daycare allows mobiles and I have been thinking that it would be something fun for baby when at daycare. I have to go back to work when my baby is 6 weeks old. We found a great daycare but, there are 8 babies and 2 caregivers in the infant room. That is standard for my state and for all the daycares I visited. I figure there will probably times when our little one is in the crib awake. With 8 babies they can't hold, care, and/or entertain all 8 babies at the same time.

Also, my daycare uses small daycare size cribs. I was thinking that a Fleece Baby pack-n-play sheet would work well. Anyone have experience with sheets for these smaller cribs?

ellies mom
01-04-2006, 04:25 AM
I think it would be fun for the baby too. Heck, I loved the thing and could get completely mesmerized by it also. It was also one of my "20 minute" items. DD could entertain herself for 20 minutes with that, the swing and the jumperoo giving me a whole hour to get things done. So yeah, I think it is a great idea.