PDA

View Full Version : Straw cup for me! :)

Babywhite
01-04-2006, 09:50 AM
I have been looking for a straw cup for an adult. DD has the Munchkin ones, and I would really like to have a straw cup for my car and stroller.

TIA for your suggestions!

R.W.

SeekerMage
01-04-2006, 01:22 PM
I think either rubbermaid or sterlite makes one. They are usually sold by the tupperware or other storage containers and are about $3-4. They work pretty good, just dont put any pop in them and make sure to get extra straws as I know ours always get lots. HTHs

kboyle
01-04-2006, 04:34 PM
I have a huge one (32oz, I think) that was from Target in the camping/sporting goods section. Actually in the car or when we go for walks I use one of DS's straw cups, I'm actually thinking of buying a Dora one just for me, since the colors are a little too girly for DS. DH actually uses the sippies and straw cups when he watches Tv at night, he tends to fall asleep very quickly in front of the TV so I made him start using them since they are spill-proof!

Mommy_Again
01-04-2006, 04:48 PM
check out tervis tumblers - tervis.com

These are the BEST glasses ever and all we use at home. They are fully insulated so no condensation, ever. Plus, they have a lifetime guarantee- so if anything at all happens- your fault or theirs- they will replace it, no questions asked.

I believe the straw and lid would be an added accessory, so just pick the size glass you want and add it later. They have so many fun designs to choose from. Or, you can even customize with a design of your own. I have given many with monograms as gifts.

JFC
01-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Ditto on Tervis - they rock! I didn't know you could personalize them - this could be dangerous! ;-)

brigmaman
01-04-2006, 07:03 PM
We have the tupperware cups w/lids that have straw holes. I have no idea what they are called, but I use them all the time. :)

jd11365
01-04-2006, 10:52 PM
These, Trish? We have 'em too!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Tupperware-16oz-Fruit-Impressions-Dripless-Tumblers-New_W0QQitemZ6241539668QQcategoryZ29814QQssPageNam eZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I have the small ones for Kayla, but my friend has the larger ones for herself.

brigmaman
01-05-2006, 10:38 AM
That's them! Love 'em!

daniele_ut
01-05-2006, 12:53 PM
These cups look great, but they are polycarbonate, which we are trying to avoid. Anybody know of any non-polycarbonate insulated straw cups? Someone threw away my insulated water mug here at work recently. It was the one they gave me in the hospital when Kiely was born, so I should have replaced it by now anyway.