PDA

View Full Version : Black ipod Nano case?

shannonG
01-05-2006, 01:45 AM
I got a black Nano for Christmas and can tell already that it's going to scratch pretty bad without a case of some sort. I went to ilounge.com to get some ideas as to which is the best and I'm just more confused. I want something that will protect it from scratches but won't create scratches when I take it off (as I've read some can do). I ike the idea of the sticky films...and I know there are various brands but I have no clue which are the best. Also, I've seen the hard clear cases which seem nice. I'm not sure about the big rubbery ones...because they seem to be bulky.

Which would you say is the best all around? Thanks so much!!!!

npace19147
01-05-2006, 08:44 AM
I just got DH the black Nano for xmas - with a case, b/c I know he'd scratch it up otherwise. I went with the hard clear plastic case. It works well and doesn't interfere with the sleekness of the black nano. If you use it with a dock for syncing/charging then you have to take the case off, but if you just use a usb cable you don't have to take the case off at all. HTH!

shannonG
01-05-2006, 10:24 AM
Nancy, Thanks for your help. I'm not planning on getting a dock, so maybe that's what I should get!! Thanks!!