PDA

View Full Version : 1) Potty training issue and 2) Link to "2 to 3 kids" post?

SASM
01-06-2006, 01:23 PM
Sorry these are two questions in one post. I was going to do a search in Toddler Bargains but Bryn just woke up from her nap, which means that Ian will as well...no more research.

Potty training:

Ian peed on our sofa today ~ Day #3 of "daytime underwear, night and naptime diapers". Thankfully, we have slipcovers and I can just dryclean them but I am wondering about the cushions. Have you gone out and rented a steam cleaner for the cushions? I am debating whether I want to do anything right now as I am sure that this is not an isolated incident and will be happening again soon. YUCK YUCK YUCK!!! I am worried that the cat will think that it is okay to void there as well :( YUCK!!!! Is there a spray out there that can mask the scent (like Febrese for a cat) until I can get it cleaned? YUCK!!! So much for "You can only sit on Mommy's lap or your waterproof beanbag chair." I let my guard down and let him sit next to me all the while asking him if needed to go in-between the 1/2-hour potty trips. UGH!

"2-3 kids" Link:

I know that there was a post about a month or so ago about people's decisions to go from 2 children to 3 but I cannot find it. Does anyone have the link available? THANK YOU!!! I remember it being a popular thread but I didn't get a chance to look at it. :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH in advance!!

bcky2
01-06-2006, 01:48 PM
is this the post?

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=37&topic_id=266428&mesg_id=266428&listing_type=search