PDA

View Full Version : Party! Party! on Bravo - 5 year old bday parties

Mommy_Again
01-06-2006, 01:40 PM
Did anyone else see this episode? I just watched it and am appalled. And I thought WE went overboard with 2 ponies and a bounce house! You know, it's not so much the amount of money they spent - if I had unlimited funds, I have no doubt I'd be dropping thousands of dollars on cool parties - but their attitudes were disgusting!

The pageant party mom - I just wanted to slap her; she was such a brat, as was her daughter. And the princess party mom was such a snob. I, too, prefer the finer things in life but I'd never make disparaging remarks about grocery store birthday cakes- I'm sure her friends who serve them and watched the show loved hearing that. I just felt so bad for her son. He was so sweet and you could tell the mom totally favored the little girl.

I think this repeats often on Bravo so I encourage you all to watch for an eye opening look into children's birthday parties!

kimbe
01-06-2006, 02:46 PM
I saw it! DH and I couldn't take our eyes off the tv! I thought that Sweet 16 show was bad! It was an amazing thing to watch!