PDA

View Full Version : Help me locate this insulated bottle holder than I have pictured in my head.

JMS
01-08-2006, 02:14 PM
Somewhere, either in my online quest for a new stroller, in a post here, or even in a magazine, I saw a picture of an insulated baby bottle (or sippy cup) holder that I really would like to buy. I remember seeing a single bottle version and a double version and I remember they were available in either hot pink or a tourquoise color. There was a handle strap that allowed you to hang it from a stroller. I think it was made out of that neoprene material.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about or did I just completely invent a make-believe product??? It's all very fuzzy. :)

TIA!

kelly ann
01-08-2006, 03:50 PM
How about this...

https://www.builtny.com/cgi-bin/smivavm?builtny/Merchant2/merchant.mvc+Screen=SFNT&Store_Code=BN

R2sweetboys
01-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Too funny Kelly Ann, I was just about to post this same link! I remembered seeing it when "Punkadoodle2" posted it recently. I'm guessing that has to be it. :)
~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

JMS
01-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Kelly Ann.... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! That's it!!!

R2sweetboys
01-08-2006, 09:13 PM
I just wanted to add that I'm pretty sure I saw these on one of the BBB mom's websites. I just can't remember which one. Hopefully someone else can chime in here. It's always nice to be able to do business with other BBB members IMHO so I figured I'd try to find out which one it is. :)
~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03