PDA

View Full Version : OT - does anyone watch Family Guy?

jesseandgrace
01-09-2006, 02:30 AM
I laughed so hard I almost woke the kids, but since it is on at the same time as Desperate Housewives I think we just might be the only people watching :). Anyone?

new_mommy25
01-09-2006, 02:44 AM
I love that show! Tonight was especially funny. I almost died laughing at a few parts.

jesseandgrace
01-09-2006, 02:59 AM
"Mom, why's the cable guy here?" that was so funny!

set81616
01-09-2006, 08:08 AM
We tivo it (can't stand to watch anything with commercials) and have bought the first 2 seasons on DVD. My husband was so excited when it got picked back up. The 2 years of waiting were hard though.
Shannon

bcky2
01-09-2006, 09:33 AM
we are watchers here :) not all the time but if we get a chance to catch it while the kids are sleeping we do. we have a family guy movie here that we need to watch some time this week.

Piglet
01-09-2006, 10:41 AM
DH wins in our house on Sunday nights and I am not too upset - we are huge Family Guy fans (and we also watch the Simpsons, War at Home and American Dad). This week's episode was great! DH said he could listen to Brian sing for hours, LOL.

tiapam
01-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Yes, we TiVo it. I find it pretty funny most of the time, if completely inappropriate.

The Stewie movie is pretty good!

-Pam

DD - One year old!

kboyle
01-09-2006, 01:26 PM
DH LOVES Family Guy. He watches his Sunday evening cartoons on one TV and I watch my sunday lineup on a different Tv, we both win. DH has all 4 seasons and the Stewie Movie. It's sad, but DS even likes it. He still doesn't "get" it, but loves Brian, the dog. He calls the show "dog show". He laughs whenever Cleveland talks. He LOVES Cleveland's voice :)

I'm not a big cartoon fan, but will watch this whenever it;s on (except on Sundays) they play reruns all the time now on TBS and USA.

smallestangel
01-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Ha, I now looove this show thanks to my DH. He used to watch it all the time and I always said that I didn't like it (despite never actually watching any epidoses). One day I sat down and watched it with him and almost died! It's hilarious, and I'm always sitting there just lmao. Sometimes though, they do something and I'll just sit there like "Oh no they di-n't," KYIM? :P

Amanda

bostonsmama
01-09-2006, 03:23 PM
ROTFLMBO! Poor Meg...sometimes I actually feel sorry for her.

Last night's episode was hilarious! Personally I thought Peter doing synchronized swimming with the bulls was the funniest part...and then the Zebras' comments. Too much.

Brian (the dog) and Stewy (the baby) are my favorites though. For DH's birthday I'm thinking of getting him Season 1 on DVD.

Larissa
***Cheers! Here's to better luck in 2006!***

"Children have never been very good at listening to their elders, but they have never failed to imitate them."
-James Baldwin