PDA

View Full Version : Quick! Send him to MDO today or not!

DebbieJ
01-16-2006, 09:12 AM
He is stuffy, but it's running clear for the most part.

Keep in mind that he is a 2 yo who refuses to sit in any cart or stroller of any kind so this is when I can get all my quick errands done!

Go or no?

Edited to add--just took his temp and it's 100, so he's staying home. :(

~ deb
DS born at home 12/03
2 year check up: 25 lbs with clothes on and 35 inches!
BFARed for 20 months and 6 days
(Breastfeeding After Reduction is possible! www.bfar.org)

http://www.bfar.org/members/fora/style_avatars/Ribbons/18months-bfar.jpg

Momof3Labs
01-16-2006, 09:30 AM
If he caught what DS has at the museum last week, keep him home. It's going to get a lot worse!

BTW, if you are out this direction and want to drop off the car seat, I'll be working at home all day. Still need to take a shower, though, so not too soon!

ETA: With that fever, it sounds like he may have the same thing as DS had. He was feeling yucky on Thurs and Fri, and downright lethargic on Sat. Yesterday he was still iffy but feeling better. Today he's still sniffling but is acting pretty normal. The only good thing about this bug was that DS slept a LOT, which isn't normal for him (but was a break for mommy and daddy)!

icunurse
01-16-2006, 10:22 AM
Hope DS feels better soon. They are kinda sticklers at MDO about runny noses and kids "not acting like themselves". While it messes up your plans for the day, it is worse to get a call while you're in the middle of something to come and pick him up (I speak from experience ;) )
Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
Agency paperwork completed - waiting (and waiting) for another baby!