PDA

View Full Version : Anyone's DD love the Giddy Giddy hairclips *too* much?

swampus
01-19-2006, 10:26 AM
My dd won't keep these in her hair because she wants to carry them around and stare at them all day. :( Quite an investment for her new favorite toy.

I try to show her herself in the mirror, but it's not good enough. She's got to HOLD them, TOUCH them, FEEL them! :&

cara1
01-19-2006, 01:40 PM
That's too funny.
I didn't think it would work, but to get her to keep them in, I keep showing her in the mirror. So now, in the morning, she gets excited when I say, "Do you want to wear hairclips?" I hand them to her, and she tries to put them in. So she doesn't pull them out nearly as much.

That being said, a little boy at daycare found them very cute, and HE tried to pull out an apple clip!

swampus
01-19-2006, 03:15 PM
Good idea. I'll have her try to put one in after brushing her teeth in the morning...

She actually let me put a flower in her hair later on today... I wish they made bigger clips for older toddlers. I thought my dd had superfine hair, but it turns out she has more of it than I though... and those clips may not last very long! But I really love the round flowers. They seem to fit a little better than the rectangular shaped ones. (more of the clip pokes through, maybe?)