PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what happened to the Fox show "Reunion"?

SunshineWedding
01-19-2006, 02:47 PM
I know it was far from a great show, but it always brought me back to high schooland I got hooked! I don't think there has been a new show on since before Christmas. Will it ever come back? Will we ever find out who the killer is? Will it be available on DVD? Thanks

Lisa

Sheila
01-19-2006, 03:46 PM
I too liked Reunion a lot!

Fox decided to cancel it. From what I've read, they have 4 more episodes already filmed, which they had been planning on airing after Christmas. Then, they decided not to show those, so I believe we have seen all that we are going to see. Bummer, huh?

There had been talk that maybe the WB would buy the rights but I never heard anything definitive about it. The prob with this is that Fox owns the next 4 consecutive episodes (and I don't think want to give them up) so what to do about the gap in years (since each ep is a year) if they started filming from that point? Another prob is that actors were released from their contracts and I guess have gone onto other projects.

I can't see how they could do a dvd, since the ending has not even been filmed!

So many questions in the storyline left unanswered! I keep swearing that I will not watch another new show on Fox, since they always seem to do this, but alas, I got burned again with Reunion!

Now, if they ax my other fave new show, Prison Break, I am going to be really mad. It's bad enough that they put it on a 4 month hiatus!!

Sheila
________
Fisting fetish (http://www.****tube.com/categories/568/fetish/videos/1)

MelissaTC
01-19-2006, 09:14 PM
From what I read on televisionwithoutpity, it is cancelled. And there is a weblink to read all about the remaining episodes, who did it and all the rest. http://trixalicious.livejournal.com/73401.html

CecilysMom
01-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the link. I was so sad to hear that the show got cancelled.

TraciG
01-19-2006, 11:27 PM
Me & DH were also disappointed it just disappeared !