PDA

View Full Version : Heads up: reader polls coming soon to this space!

alandenisefields
01-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Hi folks:

As the snow falls today at the ranch in Boulder, CO, we are busily writing the sequel to our Baby 411 book, cleverly titled Toddler 411.

In the next couple of weeks, look here for a fun series of reader polls! We'll be asking you for all the super-secret parent tricks, advice and tips you've learned along the way when it comes to your toddler. The best stuff will make it into the book with a name credit, making you an instant star at your next playgroup get-together.

So, stay tuned! We'll be back in a bit with the first poll! Thanks as always for your help.

Alan & Denise
authors, BABY BARGAINS, TODDLER BARGAINS, BABY 411

TraciG
01-21-2006, 01:14 PM
How exciting, looking foward to the book !

JElaineB
01-21-2006, 11:35 PM
I was wondering if you had considered posting this message with a link to the polls in the Toddler Bargains lounge. There *are* a few people over there who do not regularly read the Baby Bargains Lounge.

Thanks,

Jennifer
mom to Jacob 9/27/02

KBecks
01-22-2006, 10:14 PM
I'm looking forward to Toddler 411, as Baby 411 was the most useful book I had for my first year with my son.

cmdunn1972
01-24-2006, 09:17 PM
Congrats! You're "expecting"! LOL :)

Do you two have any projected date for when the new book will be out? I'm looking forward to it and hope that it comes out before my baby becomes a toddler! ;)