PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Poll bar graphs (How to)

mik8
01-22-2006, 12:44 PM
I've seen it quite a few times here. How do you post those interactive poll bar graphs where everyone can click and vote on a certain topic? Do you use a certain software? Can I post it at any website? Our family clan/relatives (who are scattered across the globe)need to vote on something important and I think this is a great idea so I'd like to see if it can be posted on any website. TIA!

cdlamis
01-22-2006, 12:47 PM
To start a poll here, click on "poll" which is just to the right of the "post" at the top of your screen. From there you can create a poll.

Sorry, I don't know if/how you can do it anywhere but here. I am sure someone here knows.

Daniella
Mom to Julia 6-13-02
and Isabella 12-18-04

bcky2
01-22-2006, 12:49 PM
well the ones on here are done by clicking on the poll icon up above. if you all need to vote on something i would suggest going to yahoo groups and start a group for your family. you can create polls on there and then you just send the link to the yahoo group to your family, they join, and then they can vote on the poll :)

mik8
01-23-2006, 11:10 AM
Thanks for your replies. We were able to establish our family website through Yahoo and the interactive poll using CPoll.com. It's now up and running. Thanks again!