PDA

View Full Version : Are Costco's Kirkland diapers any good?

kristine_elen
01-23-2006, 10:48 AM
Now that we've established that Costco doesn't sell Pampers, are the Kirkland brand decent, or are they on par with drugstores and Target brand?

Thanks!

writermama
01-23-2006, 10:55 AM
I've never tried them so I can't answer your question, but I bet you'll get an answer if you post this in Butts.

Good luck.

chrissyhowie
01-23-2006, 11:02 AM
We had gotten a few Kirkland samples mailed to us from Costco right before the announcement to stop carrying Pampers. I really, really wanted to like the Kirklands, but we had leaking problems with them. I have the same problem with Huggies too, so I just stick with Pampers.

I now only order them from amazon.com since it is free shipping if I order a couple boxes at a time, especially stocking up when they are having the online deals. The minimal price difference is worth it to us given the convenience of having them mailed to me and saving on tax.

Sandy
01-23-2006, 11:35 AM
We tried them and didn't like them. We had some leaking issues and they got all lumpy. I either get pampers or we also like the Target Supreme diapers.

HTH,
Sandy mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02
& Marisa Mia 4/23/05

alkagift
01-23-2006, 01:45 PM
Kristine,
I'm sure this has been discussed in the diaper forum. Essentially, though, my opinion is that they're the Huggies regular dipes.

Allison

ellies mom
01-24-2006, 02:09 AM
If you like Pampers, then stick with Pampers. We tried the Kirkland brand and we really wanted to like them, but finally we just went back to Pampers. Our Targets are selling the big boxes. The Kirkland ones were too lumpy and we didn't like them for nighttime use.

pixelprincess
01-24-2006, 02:12 AM
We've used them successfully with no leaks. They seem lumpier as suggested by PP's.

lmwbasye
01-24-2006, 07:47 AM
FYI....the Kirkland diapers are Huggies Supremes with different packaging/labeling. If Supremes will work for you then these will. OTOH, if you're a Pampers gal, you'll probably have problems.

Laura :)
Liam (10/04)