PDA

View Full Version : Please read if you donated to the Ukraine orphanages in 2005!!!

Momof3Labs
01-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Specifically, if you sent items to Julie B. (jubilee) to send through His Kids Too to the Ukraine orphanages, in honor of Neve's adoptions.

If you did not receive your tax receipt, please e-mail me with your full address and a list of your donations (Julie sent these to everyone, if you still have that sitting around) and I'll get the info into the right hands.

And if anyone has Julie's current e-mail address, please send it to me!!

ETA: BUMP!

Momof3Labs
01-30-2006, 03:07 PM
Specifically, if you sent items to Julie B. (jubilee) to send through His Kids Too to the Ukraine orphanages, in honor of Neve's adoptions.

If you did not receive your tax receipt, please e-mail me with your full address and a list of your donations (Julie sent these to everyone, if you still have that sitting around) and I'll get the info into the right hands.

And if anyone has Julie's current e-mail address, please send it to me!!

ETA: BUMP!

bcky2
02-01-2006, 12:07 AM
one more bump just in case :)

amp
02-01-2006, 09:27 AM
Lori, I'm in temp housing at the moment and have no idea if I got a receipt recently or not. I'm also away from my home where my list of donation is, so I can't even get that to you. I don't know when I'll be home to get that stuff, but could be a couple weeks. Just wanted to let you know. We do have a neighbor sending our mail to us, so if it just recently (last 2 wks) went out, I may still get it in our mail packet. I'll have to let you know for sure later. .

Momof3Labs
02-01-2006, 10:16 AM
Andrea, I'm sure that you didn't get a receipt; it sounds like they didn't send them to any of us (and after Julie went through all of that work to itemize our donations!!). So drop me an e-mail whenever it is convenient for you!

Hope that your move is going well!!