PDA

View Full Version : ?? re: buying diapers at Babies R US

overcome
01-31-2006, 09:25 PM
We are finally on the mailing list for BRU so I got my first flier/coupons (even though I registered there last spring and my DD is 4 mos old).

Our closest BRU is 50 min away. My friend is going and I was thinking of asking her to pick me up some Pampers with the $5 coupon on any Pampers value box of diapers. Is it worth it? How do BRU diaper prices compare with Wal Mart or Target?

DD is in Swaddlers 2, which they don't sell at Sam's or BJ's so now we have to comparison shop :)

Next question...what are the Especially for Baby diapers like? They are advertised 2 value boxes for $29.99.

It might be a good thing that BRU is so far away or I'd be tempted to buy buy buy all the time!!!

TIA
Ashley

karolyp
02-01-2006, 08:03 AM
If you can combine the BRU coupon with a manufacturer's coupon, then I think it's worth it. And I'll use a first steps coupon vice a regular diaper coupon bc it's usually good for more $ off. BRU has never questioned me about it either. But now that your DD is in size 2, I bet it won't be long till she's in size 3 cruisers, something to think about if you don't want to invest in the huge box!

I've never used the especially for baby diapers so I can't comment on that.

HTH