PDA

View Full Version : Help! What happened at the end of Grey's Anatomy tonight?!

junieblee
02-06-2006, 01:20 AM
The Superbowl ran long so Tivo cut off Grey's Anatomy just as things were coming to a boil! Ahhhh!
Did anyone watch who can tell me what happened with the Code Black, Bailey, and Bailey's husband? Please please please, I'd be very grateful!

shilo
02-06-2006, 02:51 AM
ok, so lets see, i am not sure exactly when you would have lost the show, so i will do my best.

izzy and george are out in the hall having a discussion about how they feel like they're not 'doing' anything. izzy decides she needs to 'do' something, so she goes and find alex and drags him into the linen closet and - well you know :).

addison shepard has to tell miranda bailey about her husband being in the OR - they both look really emotional, i don't think they showed us anything else in that storyline. i think george goes into comfort miranda at some point, but i don't remember if it was before or after addison tells her about her husband.

mc'dreamy stays in his OR working on miranda's husband. the bomb squad guy comes in and tells him the chief of surgery has ordered him to close up and leave. he refuses, saying if he closes the brain flap now it will kill him - i think that was the end of that storyline for the week.

the anesthesiologist working on the guy with the shell in him chickens out and leaves the OR, leaving the paramedic girl to pump the ambu bag. meredith and christina see her in the OR alone, freaking out and go in to try and calm her down. they call for help, burke and the bomb squad guy come in and the paramedic girl finally looses it, pulls her hand out and runs out of the room. in the ensuing chaos, everyone else 'ducks and covers' except meredith, who sticks her hand in the guy to stop the bleeding. the show ends in a cliffhanger with her mumbling 'why did i do that, why did i do that' over and over again.

the preview for next week looks really good... addison implies that miranda needs a c-section or she will lose the baby - of course the OR's are off limits. the chief of surgery (i forget his name) looks to be having a heart attack from all of the stress. it looks like they try to move meredith and the patient with the bomb to some other more secure location, but unsure.

anyway, hth. check your tivo in a day or so to see if they are showing it again in the middle of the night sometime this week - sometimes the network will add in a repeat when the broadcast gets messed up like that.

lori
Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
02-06-2006, 07:57 AM
I just have to say that episode was SOOO good this show is outstanding!
Susan

#1 Nick 11-18-04
#2 ETA 05-22-06

junieblee
02-06-2006, 10:29 AM
Thank you so much, Lori! OK, I'm calmer now. I guess I'm relieved that all the major storylines are continuing into next week. Grey's Anatomy, how I love thee! And thanks for the tip about repeats - I was too wound up for that to occur to me.

junieblee
mom to emi

junieblee
02-06-2006, 10:31 AM
Don't cha love it? I am so impressed with every part of the show - acting, writing, directing, even editing!

junieblee
mom to emi

jvorhis
02-06-2006, 10:33 AM
Thanks so much! I wanted to say up but it was just not going to happen!

Globetrotter
02-06-2006, 12:25 PM
Can someone post when they're repeating this? I completely missed it :(

Kris