PDA

View Full Version : Am I pregnant or what????

LaurelC
02-10-2006, 09:49 AM
Okay ladies, here it is - please tell me what you think, I am losing my mind!!!

1. Period is two days late. They are normally like clockwork.
2. Nausea - last night it was really REALLY bad.
3. About two weeks ago, very painful and sore breasts - excruciatingly painful almost. They are now a little bit sensitive.
4. I FEEL like my period is coming - a little bloated and minor cramping.
5. Can't stop peeing.
5. No less than five negative pregnancy tests.

I should also note - and this may be TMI, we used an OPK last month and did what we should have done at the correct time.

When I was pregnant with Madeline, I tested positive the day my period was due. I have also had two miscarriages, the first one I tested positive a few days before my period was due (but that was a twin pregnancy - so lots more hcg.) The second one, I tested positive the day my period was due. All three other times, I also KNEW I was pregnant - you know, I just had that feeling. This time, I am clueless.

What was the latest any of you got a +hpt?

trumansmom
02-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Since you have a history of miscarriage, I would call your ob and see if they would do a blood test. I know after my second miscarriage my doc just fell all over herself to help me out and to go the extra mile for me while TTC and during my pregnancy. That way you can know for absolutely certain.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you!

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

hez
02-10-2006, 10:58 AM
How many days post ovulation are you? I had a + hpt with Payton at 16 days post ovulation (after a negative at 10 DPO), and a + hpt with the last pregnancy at 14 DPO. Both of those were a couple days after AF should have shown up.

I should also note that since we're TTC, it seems like all symptoms of AF's imminent arrival feel like pregnancy symptoms, so I'm a mess for that part of the cycle every month. :)

Good luck!

LaurelC
02-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Thanks girls.

I am 14 DPO today - I am going to try to test again tomorrow morning with FMU and see what happens.

I do have a fabulous OB - I probably should have called this morning to get in there for a blood test. I am calling her first thing Monday morning no matter what (well, unless AF shows, that is.)

I just keep thinking that if I AM pregnant the fact that I can't get a positive hpt may mean there is something wrong with the pregnancy and it is doomed.

trumansmom
02-11-2006, 12:33 AM
(((Hugs))) Not necessarily! Sometimes implantation happens later than other times.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Jeanne
Mom to Truman 11/01 and Eleanor 4/04
Independent Consultant, Do-Re-Me & You!

hez
02-11-2006, 08:56 AM
Here's hoping everything's just fine and you just implanted at the late end :)