PDA

View Full Version : Clever message for Preschool Valentines?

spanannie
02-12-2006, 02:46 PM
I know there are lots of clever moms here...I'm making doggie valentines (I saw them in Family Fun)...I'm looking for a clever line to go on the back that somehow involves the dog theme...my son is 3.5 years old, so it'd have to be about that speed.

Thanks!

spanannie
02-12-2006, 02:46 PM
I know there are lots of clever moms here...I'm making doggie valentines (I saw them in Family Fun)...I'm looking for a clever line to go on the back that somehow involves the dog theme...my son is 3.5 years old, so it'd have to be about that speed.

Thanks!

octmom
02-12-2006, 03:15 PM
How about something like, "You're a doggone great friend! Happy Valentine's Day!" Or "I'm so doggone glad we're friends!"

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03
DD is scheduled to arrive via c/s on March 21! :)

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

octmom
02-12-2006, 03:15 PM
How about something like, "You're a doggone great friend! Happy Valentine's Day!" Or "I'm so doggone glad we're friends!"

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03
DD is scheduled to arrive via c/s on March 21! :)

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."

lizamann
02-12-2006, 06:33 PM
Well you definitely DON'T want to use what my dh came up with. He made valentines from a glamour shot of dd looking up and to the side with her hair blowing all over the place - a really sweet shot - but the inside says, "Heh heh, I can see your boogers! Happy Valentine's Day!"

I was like WHAT THE??? But he insisted on sending them out to her friends and even helped dd stamp hearts and her name on them all by himself, so I let him have at it since he is never interested in stuff like this. Oh well.

spanannie
02-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Thanks!

Actually I talked to my mom right after my post, and she recommended using doggone, too!

I don't know that our dogs look so much like dogs, but they're cute. LOL. I cut out all of the pieces, but DS put them together.

cmyk
02-12-2006, 08:36 PM
We made those Family Fun valentines too! I printed stickers that said "I'm Mutts About You" and attached to the back.

Shelley