PDA

View Full Version : Help! What was that weird rash!!???

carryingandstrollingabout
02-15-2006, 10:39 AM
Last night, after hours doctor hours, 2 year old got a rash on the side of her upper thigh. It was about the size of my palm in coverage. There were numerous red raised bumps the size of dimes. There were multiple oddly shaped red shaped rash clusters the size of a half dollar that were clear skin within the borders. It was dramatic looking.

No medication. No weird foods. No contact with anything unusual. No trouble breathing, so didn't go to ER.

Gave benadryl and kept eye on her throughout night. By morning rash gone, so now there's nothing to show the doctor.

Has anyone ever seen such a thing and have an idea what in the world that was last night?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

carryingandstrollingabout
02-15-2006, 01:31 PM
It's me again.

No sign of rash or anything else except puffy eyes and under eyes. Doesn't seem enough to go to doctor over, but enough to be a worry. Any experts out there?

AmyZ
02-15-2006, 01:55 PM
I often break out into hives after recovering from a virus. I have to bombard it with zyrtec, allegra, singulair, benadryl and others all at the same it. Puffy under the eyes and puffy eyelids is usually my first signal. If you see it again, maybe just take a picture so you can show the doctor. Just monitor. Good Luck!

Amy Z

"Ma!" to Eliana 2/04 - She's 2!
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]