PDA

View Full Version : couch cover help

bcky2
02-17-2006, 04:01 PM
ok, we just got new furniture in nov and already the kids are killing it with spots. can anyone here tell me of a good place to get a couch, love seat, and oversized chair cover. an ottoman cover would be great also. i dont want to spend millions on some but i know that they dont come cheap. i am open to web sites or places irl. i would just like our furniture to last more then a year and at the rate my boys are going they are going to look like crud in about a year x( TIA!

WooChx
02-17-2006, 04:16 PM
I've got some great ones off of ebay for less than $40 each. I prefer ones made by SureFit that have ties around the arm rests (rather than scrunched up material). Corduroy and Denim are pretty indestructable.

Also, SureFit.com has a link to their outlet store.

shilo
02-17-2006, 05:22 PM
i actually found my kakhi no-elastic ones at Ross of all places. they were on an endcap and had loveseat, couch and chair. i did not see an ottoman one tho. i think i paid $25 for the chair and $40 for the couch and loveseat. they also had denim. i have washed them 2x and they have held up very well. this was about 2 1/2 months ago. i am sure it would be totally hit or miss as to what you find there, but woth looking at Ross/TJMaxx/Homegoods type places.

lori

Sam 5/19/05 How lucky I am that you chose me.

beckyr88
02-17-2006, 05:31 PM
I "inherited" a couch with a Pottery Barn slip cover--in off-white, of all colors. We have had it for 3+ years and it's just now getting a hole in it, with everyday use. I know they are $$$, and I don't know if I'd spend full price, but ours has worn/washed very well. HTH!

aa2mama
02-17-2006, 08:05 PM
I got my cover on overstocks.com

bcky2
02-18-2006, 09:27 AM
these are some great places to start looking and im sure that i will find something that will work. thanks again :)