PDA

View Full Version : Mission: Impossible--Nuby replacement spouts & XL Sleepsack

June Mommy
02-24-2006, 12:10 PM
I need to find some Nuby gripper cup replacement spouts. The cups are easy to find, but I haven't found the spouts anywhere except one website. I'd love to find them IRL to avoid shipping costs. The cups are so cheap, I've just been buying new ones when the spouts crack, but now I have all of these spoutless cups. Another impossible thing for me to find IRL is an XL Halo Sleepsack. Our BRU only carries them up to size Large. I'd LOVE to find both of these products together, either IRL or on the same website. Any suggestions? Thanks!

nov04
02-24-2006, 12:33 PM
I haven't seen the nuby replacement spouts but did notice it took several months for Nuby to start selling replacement nipples for their bottles in lots of stores. I found their website ages ago but can't find it again (its an importing co I think). Maybe with enough requests they'll hurry up??? Or maybe we have to start bugging the stores? Hope we both find them.

thomma
02-24-2006, 12:42 PM
I can't help with the Nuby spouts but last year I got our XL Sleepsacks from halosleep.com. They had a great buy one get one deal.

good luck
Kim
t&e 5/03

bostonsmama
02-24-2006, 01:16 PM
You might check Marshalls and TJ Maxx for the XL sleepsacks if you haven't already. I have seen them there on occassion for between $12.99 and $5.00 (clearance). They seem to be getting different sizes all the time...so unless you need one pronto, it might be worth the hunt.

Larissa

Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.
~Elizabeth Stone

SummerBaby
02-24-2006, 02:28 PM
I just broke down and got an XL sleepsack at One Step Ahead. It was more than I wanted to pay, but at least you can go through Ebates. Good luck!

Val
Mom to Madeline
7/28/04

ett
02-24-2006, 03:05 PM
www.babycenter.com carries the Halo sleepsacks in XL. The fleece ones are on sale for $16.96 right now. The cotton ones are $19.95. There is also free shipping this month if you spend $29. There's also 5% cashback through ebates.

Can't help you with the Nuby replacement spouts. :(

almostamom
02-24-2006, 03:29 PM
I can't even find Nuby cups IRL anymore, but I just ordered some from www.babybungalow.com I think they have the replacement spouts as well. Shipping was about $7, but I ordered enough that it made worth it for me.

HTH,
~Linda~
DS 11/9/04

daniele_ut
02-24-2006, 03:57 PM
I can't help with the Nuby spouts since I just chuck ours and buy new cups, but I just bought an XL Halo sleep sack at TJ Maxx on Wednesday for $12.99. They had yellow fleece and a mint green print fleece.

shannonG
02-24-2006, 04:03 PM
HI I'm not even sure if this is the same cup you need spouts for since I think Nuby has a couple. Also, this would be helpful only if you couldn't find them IRL. I was in the same boat months ago and emailed the company and this it the email I got back. It doesn't seem like a bad deal to get a few shipped to you...but considering buying a new cup and nipple is close to the same price...I held off. The problem is waste. I hated buying more cups when I didn't need them! I'd pay a dollar more per cup if they included an extra spout. It seems like they only last so long before they get leaky. Anyway, HTH.

RE: Valveless No-Spill Gripper Cup

Replacement Silicone Spouts

Dear Consumer:

Please be advised that replacement 100% medical grade silicone spouts
are not available at retail because none of our vendors chose to carry
them. However, the spouts are available for purchase directly from
Luv n' care. For orders of one (1) to twenty-four (24) spouts, the
cost will be $1.25 per spout, and this amount includes shipping and
handling fees. Orders of twenty-five (25) or more spouts will cost
$1.00 per spout, and this amount also includes shipping and handling
fees.

To place an order, please send a check or money order to the address
below. Please note that checks must clear our bank, which can take up
to two weeks, before your order can be shipped. Orders accompanied by
a money order or certified check will ship within three business days
of receipt of the money order or certified check. Should you wish to
place an order by using a credit card, please call us at 1-800-LUV N
CARE (588-6227) ext. 3120. Once the authorization is received for the
credit card, your order will ship within three business days. Please
note that all shipping times are based upon the availability of the
product. If the item is back-ordered at the time of receipt of
payment, you will be offered the opportunity to wait or receive a
refund.

If you are searching for the Easy grip straw replacements or the
spout replacement for the insulated Nuby cup silicone spout, we will
not receive the replacement spouts for these cups until the end of May

Please feel free to contact us if we may be of further assistance.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Jones

Customer Service

…Luv n' care, Ltd.

…Post Office Box 6050

…Monroe, LA 71211 USA
- Show quoted text -

June Mommy
02-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Thanks so much, everyone! I will check TJ Maxx, though I've only seen small sizes at the ones around here. BabyCenter is definitely an option, too. I may just order the spouts through the company. Thanks again!

mcdonald29
02-24-2006, 06:11 PM
I just received a JCPenney catalog in the mail and noticed they too have HALO's in XL:
http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/ProductList.aspx?deptid=7232&catid=24240&pcatid=17006&shopby=17006&cattyp=BRD&refpage=SpecialtySiteB&dep=Gift+Finder&cat=sleepwear&pcat=for+baby&ttyp=b&cmCatLevel=5&RefPageName=&RefCatID=0&RefDeptID=0&CmCatId=7232|17006
(also offer Ebates).

HHCs Mom
02-24-2006, 10:11 PM
Brannon,
I ordered the XL sleep sacks directly from Halo.
HTH!
Kim
~ mama to a sweet boy named Harrison ~ 4.6.04