PDA

View Full Version : Sweet story...DS is obesessed with babies

jenjenfirenjen
02-26-2006, 07:10 PM
Especially the one in my belly. Really, he loves all babies...looking at pictures of them, holding and feeding his baby doll, but especially real babies. We went to a make-up Gymboree last week and there was a 9 month in there and he just kept going up to touch her all class.

One of his favorite activites now though is to pull up my shirt and put his ear against my belly and hug and kiss the belly. It's too cute. And his bedtime routine has changed. He weaned about a month ago and then just in the last week I stopped giving him a sippy of milk while we rocked before going to bed. So now, he puts his head on my belly while we rock and I sing to him. It is the sweetest thing. Melts the heart of this hormone-laden mama. Just had to share.

octmom
02-26-2006, 07:45 PM
That is very sweet. Sounds like your DS will be happy to welcome the new addition to your family. Sometimes my DS wants to touch my belly and say, "Baby Sister." Other times, if I show him my belly, he pulls my short back down and says, "No." I think we could be in for a bumpy ride in my house!

Jerilyn
DS, Sean 10/03
DD is scheduled to arrive via c/s on March 21! :)

"Baby makes days shorter, nights longer, home happier, and love stronger."