PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Been To Playhouse Disney Show at MGM?

randomkid
02-27-2006, 10:59 AM
DD absolutely loves Bear in the Big Blue House. DH and I are thinking of taking her to Disney MGM to see the Playhouse Disney show since Bear is in it. It's rather pricey even for FL residents, so I want to be sure it's worth it before we go.

TIA,

Pennylane
02-27-2006, 02:38 PM
My daughter(who was 2 1/2) at the time loved it. It is a cute, interactive show that lasts about 1/2 hour if I remember right. Everyone sits around on the floor and she had fun dancing along with the characters.I don't think I would pay admission just to see this show but there is a lot of other fun things to do there. We saw tons of Playhouse Disney characters and have some adorable pictures!

Ann

Pennylane
02-27-2006, 02:39 PM
sorry!

Pennylane
02-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Oops :)

deenass
02-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Just saw it two weeks ago. DS (almost 3) LOVED it (HUGE Bear fan). He had a lot of fun at MGM ... the muppet movie, the parade, the car stunt show.

I also wouldn't go to MGM just to see the Playhouse Disney show, but would definitley include it in a day of touring the park.

randomkid
02-27-2006, 05:46 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I know we wouldn't go just for the show, but DH and I have been wanting to take a day for the three of us to do something and I think it would be fun for all of us. The only thing that stinks is we will have to ride adult rides alone if we decide to do those. We want to go alone so no one would be with us to watch DD - oh well, I know we will still have a good time.

Wanted to hear from someone who has seen it. We want to go soon as it is starting to warm up down here already!

Thanks again,

jesseandgrace
02-27-2006, 11:06 PM
It was cute, my kids really liked it.